LISTEN: PinkUn Norwich City Podcast #353 – A little bit of history
- Credit: © Twitter - Toro Rosso
Listen to the latest edition of the PinkUn Norwich City Podcast, as we review the Canaries’ Rotherham win and the deferred tension of an international break.
Six points and two wins in a week. Thank goodness everyone is happy with Norwich City’s progress…
The Championship lead remains with Norwich City after victory at home to Hull City and then on the road at robust Rotherham United. There was even the news of Daniel Farke signing his new contract.
Cue PinkUn Show host Michael Bailey joined by chief City correspondent Paddy Davitt and their colleague David Freezer, to talk through how the land lies and all the bit Canaries talking points.
That includes a second six-game winning run this season – something City have never achieved before in the same campaign.
You may also want to watch:
The pod also dishes out its weekly gongs and takes your comments and questions in this week’s mailbag.
You can get in touch with the podcast through all the usual social media channels – or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org
During the domestic season our reporters will be on the scene at each and every Norwich City first-team game. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 6 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 8 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 9 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?