LISTEN: Bailey, Davitt and Freezer get together for the latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast
- Credit: Russell Hart/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City will have the whole international break to sit on their three-game losing streak – and the Pinkun Norwich City Podcast returns to join in with the chatter.
The final international break of the year also leaves us enough time to get the boys around a table with a microphone.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer get together to chew the cud following Norwich City’s defeat at Bolton, as well as look ahead to the international break and what may happen come January.
They also take on some key topics including the ongoing injury absence of Alex Tettey and City’s striker issues.
And you can also listen to the thoughts of City head coach Daniel Farke and captain Ivo Pinto as they react to Saturday’s defeat.
You may also want to watch:
The final international break of 2017 now arrives following Saturday’s northern outing. When Farke’s Canaries return, they welcome Paul Heckingbottom’s Barnsley and Alex Neil’s Preston to Carrow Road on successive Saturdays – sandwiching a trip to Mark Warburton’s Nottingham Forest.
- 1 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 2 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 3 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 4 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 5 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 6 Chris Goreham: The school field trip that Zimmermann could do without
- 7 Norwich City Debate Recap: Academy prospects to fill in, loan break clauses and Drmic all discussed
- 8 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage
- 9 'I want to create history' - Farke reveals mission to build a legacy at Norwich City
- 10 Canaries drawn to face Coventry City at Carrow Road in FA Cup third round