LISTEN: Bailey, Davitt and Freezer get together for the latest Pinkun Norwich City Podcast
- Credit: Russell Hart/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City will have the whole international break to sit on their three-game losing streak – and the Pinkun Norwich City Podcast returns to join in with the chatter.
The final international break of the year also leaves us enough time to get the boys around a table with a microphone.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer get together to chew the cud following Norwich City’s defeat at Bolton, as well as look ahead to the international break and what may happen come January.
They also take on some key topics including the ongoing injury absence of Alex Tettey and City’s striker issues.
And you can also listen to the thoughts of City head coach Daniel Farke and captain Ivo Pinto as they react to Saturday’s defeat.
You may also want to watch:
The final international break of 2017 now arrives following Saturday’s northern outing. When Farke’s Canaries return, they welcome Paul Heckingbottom’s Barnsley and Alex Neil’s Preston to Carrow Road on successive Saturdays – sandwiching a trip to Mark Warburton’s Nottingham Forest.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 5 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 6 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 7 'We want to top this season off properly' - Krul's message to fans
- 8 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 9 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 10 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat