PinkUn website scoops top award
The Pink 'Un has scooped another award for its innovative website. It won website of the year at the EDF Energy East of England Media Awards.
The Pink 'Un has scooped another award for its innovative website.
It won website of the year at the EDF Energy East of England Media Awards, beating off competition from sister site EDP24 and the Cambridge Evening News site.
The Pink 'Un - which registers more than a million page impressions per month - was singled out for its creativity and good use of submitted video and pictures. It also merited praise for its mix of big news and local detail.
Pink 'Un editor Richard Willner said: "It's always nice to be honoured for the hard work that goes into maintaining such a quality product. The editorial and web teams work very well together and we plan to keep improving the site to give football fans the best coverage of the sport in Norfolk."
You may also want to watch:
The Pink 'Un previously won the best niche site in the Newspaper Society awards.
The awards were presented on Monday (January 30) by champion swimmer Karen Pickering with EDF Energy chief operating officer Paul Cuttill, and the event compères were Ipswich Evening Star editor Nigel Pickover and broadcaster Kevin Bentley.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 4 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 5 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 6 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 7 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: QPR v City - Bullish Farke on Aarons' Everton link; no new injuries