POLL: Who should be in Norwich City’s team of the decade?
- Credit: Pictures: Nick Butcher (2010) and Paul Chesterton/Focus Images
As the decade draws to a close, here’s your opportunity to choose your Norwich City team of the 2010s.
It's been a roller-coaster 10 years for the Canaries, kicking off with the League One title in 2010 and that success continuing under Paul Lambert with promotion from the Championship the following year.
After leading the club to the safety of 12th place in the Premier League it was time for a new chapter, with Lambert leaving for Aston Villa and Chris Hughton taking over.
The former Tottenham defender's first season brought a smooth transition and 11th place in the top flight in 2013 but the following campaign brought a relegation battle and club legend Neil Adams replaced Hughton with five games remaining, but couldn't prevent relegation.
With promotion hopes drifting during 2014-15 it was the arrival of Alex Neil which would prompt a remarkable surge to promotion via the Championship play-off final and a first game at the new Wembley, as well as a first visit to the home of English football for the Canaries since their 1985 League Cup triumph.
You may also want to watch:
Neil couldn't keep City in the Premier League and with promotion hopes drifting he was dismissed in March 2017, with interim boss Alan Irvine overseeing things while a new regime was put in place.
Stuart Webber would arrive as the club's first sporting director and Daniel Farke as head coach soon after, with a mid-table finish in 2017-18 achieved amid a total revamp on and off the pitch.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
Their second season would prove to be one of the most remarkable in Canaries history though, lifting the Championship trophy after a superb season of exciting, attacking football to tee up the current battle for Premier League survival.
Many players have been involved in that journey but we've done our best to narrow down a shortlist for each position on the pitch - as well as for the managerial role.
Let us know your team of the decade in the poll above and if there's anyone you think we've missed out, leave a comment below.
- We'll reveal the results of the survey and publish the team of the decade before New Year's Eve.