‘Absolutely embarrassing!’ - City fans angry after defeat to Watford at Carrow Road
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have taken to social media to vent their anger following the Canaries 2-0 defeat to Watford.
Goals from Gerard Deulofeu and Andre Gray ensured the Hornets leapfrogged City to leave them bottom of the table.
The Spaniard opened the scoring after just 76 seconds as he dispossessed Emi Buendia before rolling the ball beyond Tim Krul.
Deulofeu was the protagonist again as his cross found Gray, who improvised his finish to extend their advantage.
City have now gone ten matches without keeping a clean sheet in the Premier League and hold the worst defensive record in the division.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to this fixture, the Hornets had struggled for goals but displayed a ruthless streak as they scored with their only efforts on target.
City are yet to earn a point this season after conceding the first goal with Teemu Pukki's form indicative of their problems at present.
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 City keeper issues injury update
- 10 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- Read the thoughts of the Canary faithful above and below.