‘Absolutely embarrassing!’ - City fans angry after defeat to Watford at Carrow Road
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have taken to social media to vent their anger following the Canaries 2-0 defeat to Watford.
Goals from Gerard Deulofeu and Andre Gray ensured the Hornets leapfrogged City to leave them bottom of the table.
The Spaniard opened the scoring after just 76 seconds as he dispossessed Emi Buendia before rolling the ball beyond Tim Krul.
Deulofeu was the protagonist again as his cross found Gray, who improvised his finish to extend their advantage.
City have now gone ten matches without keeping a clean sheet in the Premier League and hold the worst defensive record in the division.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to this fixture, the Hornets had struggled for goals but displayed a ruthless streak as they scored with their only efforts on target.
City are yet to earn a point this season after conceding the first goal with Teemu Pukki's form indicative of their problems at present.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- Read the thoughts of the Canary faithful above and below.