Crystal Palace midfielder keen to exploit City’s unpredictability
- Credit: PA
Crystal Palace midfielder Luka Milivojevic is keen to exploit the Canaries weaknesses ahead of Saturday’s clash at Selhurst Park.
Crystal Palace midfielder Luka Milivojevic has spoken of Crystal Palace's need to exploit Norwich City's unpredictability ahead of the Premier League fixture on Saturday.
Milivojevic has established himself as a critical cog to the Eagles midfield and says that City's recent form is what can make the division such a mentally tough one to operate within.
Speaking to Premier League productions to discuss Saturday's fixture, the Serbian said: "[In this league] You beat [Manchester] City and then you lose to Burnley, that happened to us many times last season.
"Every game is different, the styles of play are different. They are a team who love to play, love to build up from the back and love to have possession.
You may also want to watch:
"We are going to try and do our best and to use their weaknesses to try and punish them."
Palace go into Saturday's encounter in strong home form, as they boast a six game unbeaten record at Selhurst Park. Norwich haven't recorded a win at the ground since 1996.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 6 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 9 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been