PRESSER RECAP: No fresh injury worries for Canaries ahead of crunch clash with Swans
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City are preparing for a third game in seven days, with head coach Daniel Farke providing his latest team news bulletin this lunchtime ahead of a trip to Swansea.
The Championship leaders will take on one of their promotion rivals looking to show that 0-0 draws with Middlesbrough and Millwall were nothing for Canaries fans to get too worried about.
City are unbeaten in six league games before they take on the Swans, who have the best defensive record in the division having conceded just 15 goals in 26 matches, four fewer than Norwich, who have played a game more.
The South Wales side haven't played since a 3-1 win at Rotherham last Saturday and are unbeaten in seven, sitting third and five points behind City after Brentford climbed a point above them with a 3-2 home win over Bristol City on Wednesday.
Farke reported a clean bill of health ahead of the game and will have the same players available as he did at Millwall on Tuesday.
The Canaries are hoping to have Marco Stiepermann (virus) and Sam Byram (hamstring surgery) back in full training this month but striker Jordan Hugill (hamstring) is likely to miss most of the month.
Recently-signed goalkeeper Orjan Nyland needs a couple of weeks in training to get up to full speed as experienced cover for Tim Krul, with Michael McGovern (hamstring surgery) set to miss much of the remainder of the campaign.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 4 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 5 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 6 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 7 Transfer rumours: Everton 'step up interest' in City star
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- You can catch up with updates from City's pre-match press conference, held via video call, above