Promotion for City's Wiggins
Two Norwich City defenders out on loan enjoyed memorable afternoons in League Two.Full-back Rhoys Wiggins was in the Bournemouth side that clinched promotion to League One with a 2-0 victory at Burton Albion on Saturday.
Two Norwich City defenders out on loan enjoyed memorable afternoons in League Two.
Full-back Rhoys Wiggins was in the Bournemouth side that clinched promotion to League One with a 2-0 victory at Burton Albion on Saturday.
And 18-year-old centre-half David Stephens made his debut for Lincoln City as ex-Canary striker Chris Sutton's team secured their Football League status with a 1-0 win over play-off chasing Bury at Sincil Bank.
Goals from Brett Pitman and substitute Alan Connell gave Bournemouth victory at the Pirelli Stadium, Wiggins making his 18th appearance of the season for the Cherries.
You may also want to watch:
And South African loan player Divide Somma's 80th-minute goal was enough for Lincoln to guarantee survival.
- 1 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 5 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party
- 8 'I rate him. He's a fantastic player' - Farke open to Skipp return
- 9 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 10 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits