How many of City’s new signings can you identify?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
This summer window has seen Norwich City act quickly to overhaul their squad by recruiting ten new faces so far, from the recognisable in Jordan Hugill to the unknown in Przemyslaw Placheta.
Unlike previous windows, the Canaries are yet to shop in Germany - a market they have used regularly since Daniel Farke and Stuart Webber arrived at the club in 2017.
It is understood that City are continuing their search for a centre-back, with Burnley defender Ben Gibson the top target. The Canaries are willing to explore all possibilities including a permanent deal for the 27-year-old.
With City’s squad bloated following the arrival of 10 new faces - Webber and Farke may turn their attentions to offloading the players they don’t forecast a future for at the club.
Moritz Leitner, Josip Drmic and Tom Trybull are surplus to requirements and haven’t linked with the squad since they returned to pre-season training last Monday.
You may also want to watch:
- Take our quiz above to see how many of Norwich City’s new signings you can name
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 7 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 9 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion