How many of City’s new signings can you identify?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
This summer window has seen Norwich City act quickly to overhaul their squad by recruiting ten new faces so far, from the recognisable in Jordan Hugill to the unknown in Przemyslaw Placheta.
Unlike previous windows, the Canaries are yet to shop in Germany - a market they have used regularly since Daniel Farke and Stuart Webber arrived at the club in 2017.
It is understood that City are continuing their search for a centre-back, with Burnley defender Ben Gibson the top target. The Canaries are willing to explore all possibilities including a permanent deal for the 27-year-old.
With City’s squad bloated following the arrival of 10 new faces - Webber and Farke may turn their attentions to offloading the players they don’t forecast a future for at the club.
Moritz Leitner, Josip Drmic and Tom Trybull are surplus to requirements and haven’t linked with the squad since they returned to pre-season training last Monday.
You may also want to watch:
- Take our quiz above to see how many of Norwich City’s new signings you can name
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 4 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 8 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 9 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 10 Farke's words of advice for Soto