Race is on for Barry Butler trophy
The race is on for the most prestigious individual award on offer at Carrow Road - the Barry Butler Memorial Trophy for the club's player of season. As usual a percentage of Anglian Player of the Month votes will be counted towards the final total, with Gary Doherty leading the way on that score having three won awards on the trot between September and November.
The race is on for the most prestigious individual award on offer at Carrow Road - the Barry Butler Memorial Trophy for the club's player of season.
As usual a percentage of Anglian Player of the Month votes will be counted towards the final total, with Gary Doherty leading the way on that score having three won awards on the trot between September and November.
But the overall vote will also play a big part in deciding the winner - and although there are still eight games to be played this season that process is now under way.
Votes can be cast in one of three ways:
You may also want to watch:
By completing a voting slip, which can be located around the stadium and returning it to the club - Anglian Player of the Year, Norwich City Football Club, Carrow Road, Norwich, NR1 1JE.
By emailing email@example.com, stating the player, your name, address, contact telephone number and season ticket/membership number (if applicable).
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 5 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 6 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 9 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
Via SMS. All you have to do is text NORW "PLAYER NAME" to 88442. Texts cost 50p.
All entries will be placed into a free prize draw.
Voting ends at midday on Wednesday, April 26 and the Anglian Player of the Year award will be presented prior to kick-off on the last home game of the season against Wolverhampton Wanderers on Sunday, April 30.
Almost 5000 fans submitted their votes last season and it was Darren Huckerby who pipped Damien Francis and Leon McKenzie to take the 2004/05 award.
City stars Simon Charlton, Adam Drury, Dickson Etuhu and Peter Thorne will be taking part in the Soccer PM on Tour roadshow at Watton Sports Centre on Monday, March 20.
The family-orientated event will see the club taking elements of its initiative at Reserve football nights on the road, with competitions and activities aimed at the Club's younger supporters.
Young fans will have the opportunity to meet the players from 6.15pm while there will be a question and answer session from 7pm.
Entry is free with doors opening at 5pm.