Rate the City players’ performances during 1-1 home draw with Barnsley
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As the frustration of yesterday’s 1-1 draw with Barnsley wears off, here’s your chance to rate the performances of the Norwich City players during that disappointing display.
The visitors were full value for their point and were unfortunate to be behind to a deflected Josh Murphy shot for much of the first half, with Harvey Barnes equalising soon after the break.
For the Canaries it brought a halt to a four-game losing streak but was not enough to finish a run of home matches without a win.
It actually moved Daniel Farke’s side up a place to 12th in the Championship table and a point closer to the play-off places, three adrift of sixth-placed Middlesbrough who take on Leeds this afternoon.
City are back in action on Tuesday, when they travel to Nottingham Forest, who lost 1-0 at Birmingham yesterday to slip to 10th in the table and just a point above City.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 6 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 7 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 8 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 9 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 10 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song