Rate the City players’ performances during 1-1 home draw with Barnsley
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As the frustration of yesterday’s 1-1 draw with Barnsley wears off, here’s your chance to rate the performances of the Norwich City players during that disappointing display.
The visitors were full value for their point and were unfortunate to be behind to a deflected Josh Murphy shot for much of the first half, with Harvey Barnes equalising soon after the break.
For the Canaries it brought a halt to a four-game losing streak but was not enough to finish a run of home matches without a win.
It actually moved Daniel Farke’s side up a place to 12th in the Championship table and a point closer to the play-off places, three adrift of sixth-placed Middlesbrough who take on Leeds this afternoon.
City are back in action on Tuesday, when they travel to Nottingham Forest, who lost 1-0 at Birmingham yesterday to slip to 10th in the table and just a point above City.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Matchday Recap: City top and unbeaten in 10 after draw with Coventry
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Canaries 1-1 Coventry City
- 3 Aarons suffers shin injury
- 4 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 5 'Frustrating' - City fans dejected after injury crisis worsens during Coventry draw
- 6 STARTING XIs: Three changes and very young bench for injury-hit City against Coventry
- 7 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Sky Blues
- 8 Late heartbreak for injury-plagued City as Biamou's late strike rescues a point for Coventry
- 9 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 10 Farke's take on Krul and Pukki body blows