Rate the City players’ performances during 1-1 home draw with Barnsley
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As the frustration of yesterday’s 1-1 draw with Barnsley wears off, here’s your chance to rate the performances of the Norwich City players during that disappointing display.
The visitors were full value for their point and were unfortunate to be behind to a deflected Josh Murphy shot for much of the first half, with Harvey Barnes equalising soon after the break.
For the Canaries it brought a halt to a four-game losing streak but was not enough to finish a run of home matches without a win.
It actually moved Daniel Farke’s side up a place to 12th in the Championship table and a point closer to the play-off places, three adrift of sixth-placed Middlesbrough who take on Leeds this afternoon.
City are back in action on Tuesday, when they travel to Nottingham Forest, who lost 1-0 at Birmingham yesterday to slip to 10th in the table and just a point above City.
You may also want to watch:
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 7 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City
- 10 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City