Rate the City players’ performances during 2-1 defeat to Derby
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have gone a fourth home game without a win after a 2-1 defeat to Derby County at Carrow Road this afternoon – and here is your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
The Rams won the game in the 83rd minute thanks to substitute Sam Winnall following up on a fine save from goalkeeper Angus Gunn from former City favourite Bradley Johsnon, in an entertaining encounter.
That followed David Nugent giving the visitors the lead in first half injury-time and Timm Klose equalising in the 71st minute, after Marco Stiepermann had twice come close for City.
It brought an end to eight games without defeat in the league for Daniel Farke’s team but was also a fourth successive game at Carrow Road without a win.
Following on from a gruelling evening at Arsenal on Tuesday, losing 2-1 after extra-time in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup, the hosts looked tired in the closing stages.
You may also want to watch:
They have a chance to get back on track on Tuesday evening when second-placed Wolverhampton Wanderers head to Carrow Road.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 4 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 5 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 6 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 7 'Good riddance' - Norwich fans react to European Super League plans
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 10 Six things you might have missed after City's promotion party