Rate the City players’ performances during 2-1 defeat to Derby
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have gone a fourth home game without a win after a 2-1 defeat to Derby County at Carrow Road this afternoon – and here is your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
The Rams won the game in the 83rd minute thanks to substitute Sam Winnall following up on a fine save from goalkeeper Angus Gunn from former City favourite Bradley Johsnon, in an entertaining encounter.
That followed David Nugent giving the visitors the lead in first half injury-time and Timm Klose equalising in the 71st minute, after Marco Stiepermann had twice come close for City.
It brought an end to eight games without defeat in the league for Daniel Farke’s team but was also a fourth successive game at Carrow Road without a win.
Following on from a gruelling evening at Arsenal on Tuesday, losing 2-1 after extra-time in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup, the hosts looked tired in the closing stages.
You may also want to watch:
They have a chance to get back on track on Tuesday evening when second-placed Wolverhampton Wanderers head to Carrow Road.
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 4 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 5 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 6 'He's been great for me' - Hanley grateful to Farke for making him a better player
- 7 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 8 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 9 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return