Rate the Norwich City players’ performances during 2-1 Championship win at Reading
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s players are going into the international break on a high after a 2-1 win at Reading extended their unbeaten run to seven matches – and here is your chance to rate their performances.
Cameron Jerome’s powerful header from a James Maddison corner early in the second half put City back in the driving seat, after a superb Maddison free-kick had been cancelled out by a Liam Moore header in the first half.
The success extends the unbeaten run of Daniel Farke’s team to seven matches and wrapped up a fourth successive away win in all competitions - in front of the Sky Sports cameras.
It is the first time a Canaries team have won four away games on the spin since the early days of the Alex Neil era in February and March of 2015, when four away league games were won in succession.
Farke’s team now head into the international break on the back of a superb unbeaten September, returning to action on Saturday, September 14 when Hull City head to Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
Rate the performances of the players above
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 3 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 4 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 5 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 8 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 9 City keeper issues injury update
- 10 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City