Rate the Norwich City players’ performances during 2-1 Championship win at Reading
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s players are going into the international break on a high after a 2-1 win at Reading extended their unbeaten run to seven matches – and here is your chance to rate their performances.
Cameron Jerome’s powerful header from a James Maddison corner early in the second half put City back in the driving seat, after a superb Maddison free-kick had been cancelled out by a Liam Moore header in the first half.
The success extends the unbeaten run of Daniel Farke’s team to seven matches and wrapped up a fourth successive away win in all competitions - in front of the Sky Sports cameras.
It is the first time a Canaries team have won four away games on the spin since the early days of the Alex Neil era in February and March of 2015, when four away league games were won in succession.
Farke’s team now head into the international break on the back of a superb unbeaten September, returning to action on Saturday, September 14 when Hull City head to Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
Rate the performances of the players above
- 1 City lodge complaint to EFL over match officials conduct during Luton Town defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Norwich City able to access £8.33m loan after Premier League agree EFL bailout
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 5 What do the new Brexit rules mean for Norwich City?
- 6 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 7 Iwan Roberts: I've never seen an injury crisis like Norwich City's before
- 8 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 9 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 10 Skipp calls for City to be smarter after Luton defeat