Rate the Norwich City players’ performances during 2-1 Championship win at Reading
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s players are going into the international break on a high after a 2-1 win at Reading extended their unbeaten run to seven matches – and here is your chance to rate their performances.
Cameron Jerome’s powerful header from a James Maddison corner early in the second half put City back in the driving seat, after a superb Maddison free-kick had been cancelled out by a Liam Moore header in the first half.
The success extends the unbeaten run of Daniel Farke’s team to seven matches and wrapped up a fourth successive away win in all competitions - in front of the Sky Sports cameras.
It is the first time a Canaries team have won four away games on the spin since the early days of the Alex Neil era in February and March of 2015, when four away league games were won in succession.
Farke’s team now head into the international break on the back of a superb unbeaten September, returning to action on Saturday, September 14 when Hull City head to Carrow Road.
You may also want to watch:
Rate the performances of the players above
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 4 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts