Rate the Norwich City players’ performances during 1-1 home draw with Preston
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s winless run at Carrow Road was stretched to seven matches on Saturday but did any of the Canaries players impress you during their 1-1 draw with Preston North End? Here’s your chance to let us know.
James Maddison fired the Canaries in front with a fantastic free-kick in the 34th minute scoring his fifth goal of the season.
Josh Murphy and Grant Hanley had already missed good chances before the goal and Wes Hoolahan and Murphy were both denied early in the second half before Preston came back into the game.
Alex Neil’s team had already seen Tom Barthuizen and Calum Woods go close with headers and levelled in the 70th minute when Paul Huntington headed down a corner and Barthuzien turned in from close range.
The closing stages of the game were then disrupted by lengthy delay due to an injury for one of the linesman, resulting in City fan David ‘Spud’ Thornhill taking over as the fourth official.
You may also want to watch:
Let us know your ratings above
• Join in with all the latest Canaries chat on the Pink Un messageboard
- 1 Farke's take on Krul and Pukki body blows
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Coventry City - Krul out three weeks; Pukki out this weekend
- 3 Former City keeper signs for Coventry ahead of Carrow Road clash
- 4 Casualty list at City is one for the fiction writers
- 5 Matchday Live: City trying to extend unbeaten run to 10 games as they face Coventry
- 6 Webber believes City will be better prepared for top flight if promotion can be secured
- 7 Main man Tettey has still got it
- 8 Get behind McGovern urges Farke
- 9 STARTING XIs: Three changes and very young bench for injury-hit City against Coventry
- 10 Late McCracken penalty save ensures City U23s draw with Burnley