Rate the Norwich City players’ performances during 1-1 home draw with Preston
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s winless run at Carrow Road was stretched to seven matches on Saturday but did any of the Canaries players impress you during their 1-1 draw with Preston North End? Here’s your chance to let us know.
James Maddison fired the Canaries in front with a fantastic free-kick in the 34th minute scoring his fifth goal of the season.
Josh Murphy and Grant Hanley had already missed good chances before the goal and Wes Hoolahan and Murphy were both denied early in the second half before Preston came back into the game.
Alex Neil’s team had already seen Tom Barthuizen and Calum Woods go close with headers and levelled in the 70th minute when Paul Huntington headed down a corner and Barthuzien turned in from close range.
The closing stages of the game were then disrupted by lengthy delay due to an injury for one of the linesman, resulting in City fan David ‘Spud’ Thornhill taking over as the fourth official.
You may also want to watch:
Let us know your ratings above
• Join in with all the latest Canaries chat on the Pink Un messageboard
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 3 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 4 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 5 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 6 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 7 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 8 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 9 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?
- 10 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion