Rate the Norwich City players’ performances during 1-1 home draw with Preston
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s winless run at Carrow Road was stretched to seven matches on Saturday but did any of the Canaries players impress you during their 1-1 draw with Preston North End? Here’s your chance to let us know.
James Maddison fired the Canaries in front with a fantastic free-kick in the 34th minute scoring his fifth goal of the season.
Josh Murphy and Grant Hanley had already missed good chances before the goal and Wes Hoolahan and Murphy were both denied early in the second half before Preston came back into the game.
Alex Neil’s team had already seen Tom Barthuizen and Calum Woods go close with headers and levelled in the 70th minute when Paul Huntington headed down a corner and Barthuzien turned in from close range.
The closing stages of the game were then disrupted by lengthy delay due to an injury for one of the linesman, resulting in City fan David ‘Spud’ Thornhill taking over as the fourth official.
You may also want to watch:
Let us know your ratings above
• Join in with all the latest Canaries chat on the Pink Un messageboard
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 6 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 7 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 10 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill