Rate the Norwich City players’ performances during 1-0 win at Ipswich
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As the dust settles on another derby day success for Norwich City, we want to know which of the Canaries players impressed you during the Portman Road duel.
James Maddison’s strike in the 59th minute was the decisive moment, securing a fifth successive away win for the Canaries, with his third goal in four games.
Angus Gunn also kept a clean sheet in his first derby, Ivo Pinto captained City to the win and Timm Klose added yet another clean sheet to his growing collection.
Marco Stieoermann came in at left-back and combined with Yanic Wildschut to set up the goal, while Canaries veteran Wes Hoolahan was in the thick of his 10th derby day, with Cameron Jerome working hard on his own up front.
The win has lifted the Canaries into sixth place and extended their unbeaten run in all competitions to nine matches, ahead of another big game on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
All 8,800 tickets available have been sold for a Carabao Cup fourth round tie at premier League giants Arsenal, sending the Canaries and their fans to the Emirates in high spirits.
Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 4 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 5 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 6 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 7 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 10 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies