Rate the Norwich City players’ performances during 1-0 win at Ipswich
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
As the dust settles on another derby day success for Norwich City, we want to know which of the Canaries players impressed you during the Portman Road duel.
James Maddison’s strike in the 59th minute was the decisive moment, securing a fifth successive away win for the Canaries, with his third goal in four games.
Angus Gunn also kept a clean sheet in his first derby, Ivo Pinto captained City to the win and Timm Klose added yet another clean sheet to his growing collection.
Marco Stieoermann came in at left-back and combined with Yanic Wildschut to set up the goal, while Canaries veteran Wes Hoolahan was in the thick of his 10th derby day, with Cameron Jerome working hard on his own up front.
The win has lifted the Canaries into sixth place and extended their unbeaten run in all competitions to nine matches, ahead of another big game on Tuesday.
You may also want to watch:
All 8,800 tickets available have been sold for a Carabao Cup fourth round tie at premier League giants Arsenal, sending the Canaries and their fans to the Emirates in high spirits.
Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 3 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 4 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 5 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 8 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 9 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 10 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City