Rate the performances of Norwich City’s players during awful 4-0 Championship defeat at Millwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
“We want our money back” was the angry chant from around 1,800 Norwich City fans in the away end at The Den after seeing their team beaten 4-0 by Millwall.
Here is your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players in that disappointing display.
Farke’s side slumped to a 3-0 deficit before half-time in south London, thanks to goals from Lee Gregory, George Saville and Jed Wallace, with former Canaries striker Steve Morison, the hosts’ captain, a driving force on his 250th appearance for the Lions.
Centre-back Shaun Hutchinson then headed Millwall four up from a corner midway through the second half and the damage was complete.
After conceding four away from home for the second week in a row, it is set to be a long two-week international break for Farke and his disappointed squad, before Birmingham City come to Carrow Road on Saturday, September 9.
You may also want to watch:
Rate the players above.
• Follow all the post-match reaction and analysis in our Matchday Live blog at pinkun.com/live
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 3 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 9 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit