Rate the performances of Norwich City’s players during awful 4-0 Championship defeat at Millwall
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
“We want our money back” was the angry chant from around 1,800 Norwich City fans in the away end at The Den after seeing their team beaten 4-0 by Millwall.
Here is your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players in that disappointing display.
Farke’s side slumped to a 3-0 deficit before half-time in south London, thanks to goals from Lee Gregory, George Saville and Jed Wallace, with former Canaries striker Steve Morison, the hosts’ captain, a driving force on his 250th appearance for the Lions.
Centre-back Shaun Hutchinson then headed Millwall four up from a corner midway through the second half and the damage was complete.
After conceding four away from home for the second week in a row, it is set to be a long two-week international break for Farke and his disappointed squad, before Birmingham City come to Carrow Road on Saturday, September 9.
You may also want to watch:
Rate the players above.
• Follow all the post-match reaction and analysis in our Matchday Live blog at pinkun.com/live
- 1 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 2 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 5 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 7 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 8 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 9 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit