Rate the performances of Norwich City’s players in Championship victory over Queens Park Rangers
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City showed signs of improvements in a 2-0 win over Queens Park Rangers this evening – and here’s your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players.
Nelson Oliveira kick-started Norwich City’s new era under Daniel Farke with a crucial goal against QPR on his return to the Canaries starting line-up.
The striker’s fine finish from a wonderful Mario Vrancic pass in the 48th minute put the Canaries in control after a drab opening half, before midfielder Harrison Reed blasted a superb second in the 82nd minute to wrap up a first victory of the season.
Reed’s was undoubtedly the more memorable goal but it was the significance of Oliveira’s second of the campaign which sparked the smiles at Carrow Road, following on from Sunday’s poor 3-1 home loss to Sunderland.
The Portuguese front-man sparked controversy when scoring a dramatic late equaliser at Fulham on the opening day, tearing off his shirt and holding it up to Farke in apparent protest at starting on the bench. The issue was dealt with superbly in public by the German, as well as in the dressing room by City’s senior players, and now key man Oliveira is back on the goal-trail.
You may also want to watch:
Rate the players’ performances above
- 1 Aarons suffers shin injury
- 2 Thankless task for makeshift striker Marco in Coventry draw
- 3 'I am not injured. I'm just no longer wanted' - Drmic makes his case
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Sky Blues
- 5 Six things you might have missed after City suffered late heartbreak to draw with Coventry
- 6 Farke admits injury crisis is 'surreal'
- 7 Paddy Davitt verdict: Farke and the City curse
- 8 Former City midfielder heads Down Under
- 9 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
- 10 Norwich City kick-off times changed due to TV coverage