Rate the City players’ performances during loss at Bolton
- Credit: Russell Hart/Focus Images Ltd
The international break begins on a low note for Norwich City and here is your chance to rate the performances of the Canaries players during yesterday’s 2-1 defeat at lowly Bolton.
City fell to a third successive Championship defeat, hot on the heels of home losses to Derby and Wolves, as an excellent nine-game unbeaten run gives way to a worrying run of form.
Including the extra-time defeat at Premier League giants Arsenal in the fourth round of the Carabao Cup, it has been a thoroughly disappointing fortnight for Daniel Farke’s team since winning 1-0 at arch rivals Ipswich.
The defeat has seen the Canaries slip to 13th in the table, although still only three points adrift of the play-off positions, ahead of a return to action against Barnsley at Carrow Road on Saturday, November 18.
Meanwhile, Bolton moved off the bottom of the table with the win, which extended their unbeaten run to five matches.
You may also want to watch:
Did any of the City players impress you during the Macron Stadium encounter though?
• Let us know your ratings above
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 7 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 8 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 9 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 10 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight