WATCH: Farke, Warnock, Bailey, Davitt and Freezer cover all bases of City’s defeat in Wales
- Credit: Archant
Catch all our videos from before and after Norwich City’s 3-1 EFL Championship defeat at high-flying Cardiff City.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey, Paddy Davitt and David Freezer were at Cardiff City Stadium to break the team news and get the post-match verdicts from City head coach Daniel Farke and his opposite number, birthday boy Neil Warnock, as well as delivering their own analysis following another bitterly disappointing day for City.
Marco Stiepermann’s crisp striker delivered his first goal for the club and gave Norwich a half-time lead, before everything unravelled after the break.
City headed into the game winless in six league games, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Preston last weekend while also losing their previous away trip a few days earlier at Nottingham Forest.
Warnock’s Cardiff side sat second in the Championship table, behind only leaders Wolves and last time out they did what the Canaries couldn’t – securing a 2-0 win at the City Ground.
You may also want to watch:
After kicking-off December in Cardiff, Daniel Farke’s side welcome Sheffield Wednesday to Carrow Road next Saturday (5.30pm) in front of the live Sky Sports cameras before heading to Leeds the following Saturday (3pm) – an awkward trio of games for the Canaries to negotiate before Christmas.
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 6 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 9 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries