WATCH: Farke, Neil, Bailey, Freezer and fans cover City’s Preston draw
- Credit: Archant
Catch all our videos from before and after Norwich City’s 1-1 EFL Championship draw with Alex Neil’s Preston North End at Carrow Road.
Our Canaries correspondents Michael Bailey and David Freezer were at Carrow Road to break the team news and get the post-match verdict from City head coach Daniel Farke and his opposite number and former City manager Neil, as well as delivering their own analysis following City’s latest slip up at home.
James Maddison’s stunning free-kick on 34 minutes was cancelled out in the second half by Tom Barkhuizen’s opportunistic equaliser 20 minutes from time.
City had headed into the game on a run of five league games without a win, behind held to a 1-1 draw at home to Barnsley last weekend before suffering a 1-0 defeat at Nottingham Forest in midweek.
Neil’s PNE had endured a difficult winless run of their own stretching back to September, before earning a superb 2-1 victory at high-flying Bristol City in midweek.
You may also want to watch:
As a busy week concludes for Daniel Farke’s side, their next fixture is a tricky one as December is ushered in with a trip to Neil Warnock’s promotion contenders Cardiff City on Friday night (7.45pm).
Each and every Norwich City first-team game, our reporters will be on the scene. If you see them – especially with their cameras – say hello.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 City hungry to be record breakers, insists Krul
- 10 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight