Recent signings Marcel Franke and Marco Stiepermann meet Norwich City fans at Intu Chapelfield shopping centre
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Two of Norwich City’s summer signings met supporters at the Intu Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich yesterday.
Centre-back Marcel Franke and versatile midfielder Marco Stiepermann signed autographs and posed for photos at the Canaries Official store.
Franke, 24, was signed from German second tier side Greuther Furth for around £2.6million in July and has started all seven of City’s competitive fixtures under new head coach Daniel Farke so far this season.
Stiepermann, 26, was signed later in the transfer window in early August, also from a Bundesliga II side, VFL Bochum, for around £800,000. The former Borussia Dortmund player has so far made four appearances for his new club, twice as a substitute.
The German duo were among 11 senior signings made by Norwich during the transfer window, which closed on Thursday night.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries are without a game this weekend due to the international break but return to Championship action next Saturday when they take on Birmingham City at Carrow Road.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 5 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 8 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 9 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 10 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest