Recent signings Marcel Franke and Marco Stiepermann meet Norwich City fans at Intu Chapelfield shopping centre
- Credit: copyright ARCHANT 2017
Two of Norwich City’s summer signings met supporters at the Intu Chapelfield shopping centre in Norwich yesterday.
Centre-back Marcel Franke and versatile midfielder Marco Stiepermann signed autographs and posed for photos at the Canaries Official store.
Franke, 24, was signed from German second tier side Greuther Furth for around £2.6million in July and has started all seven of City’s competitive fixtures under new head coach Daniel Farke so far this season.
Stiepermann, 26, was signed later in the transfer window in early August, also from a Bundesliga II side, VFL Bochum, for around £800,000. The former Borussia Dortmund player has so far made four appearances for his new club, twice as a substitute.
The German duo were among 11 senior signings made by Norwich during the transfer window, which closed on Thursday night.
You may also want to watch:
The Canaries are without a game this weekend due to the international break but return to Championship action next Saturday when they take on Birmingham City at Carrow Road.
- 1 City keeper issues injury update
- 2 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 3 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 4 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 5 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 8 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 9 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 10 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment