Former City loanee Reed signs permanently for Fulham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Former Norwich City loanee Harrison Reed has made his move to newly-promoted Fulham permanent after a productive loan spell at Craven Cottage last season.
The 25-year-old has ended a seven-year stay at Southampton after graduating from their academy. Reed only played 13 times for the south coast club.
He joined the Canaries in 2017 in his first loan spell away from Southampton and made 43 appearances during a year-long loan stint at Carrow Road - with City being the club which Reed has made the most senior appearances for.
The midfielder enjoyed a productive spell in Norfolk and was also deployed as a right-back under Daniel Farke.
A year with Blackburn Rovers followed but it is with Fulham where Reed has flourished under Scott Parker.
You may also want to watch:
The midfielder was a protagonist in the Cottagers’ promotion to the Premier League and has signed a four-year deal.
Speaking to the club’s official website, Reed said: “It’s going to be an exciting season, it’s a big challenge this year, but I can’t wait to get going, to get back training, and I’m really looking forward to the challenge. I’m absolutely delighted to be here and commit my future to the club.”
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 5 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 6 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion