Where it all began for Farke – our reporters kick-off City’s tour of Germany at SV Lippstadt
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have begun their intense pre-season fitness work in Germany and our reporters began their time in the North Rhine-Westphalia region in fitting fashion, at the spiritual home of Daniel Farke, SV Lippstadt.
For the Canaries it was straight down to business with a double training session at the club's base for the week but our team had a day to prepare for the first match of the tour, against Arminia Bielefeld on Sunday afternoon (3pm UK time).
So our City correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer, alongside video guru Tony Thrussell and photographer Paul Chesterton, of Focus Images, made use of their time and took in some pre-season action at the Liebelt Arena.
Lippstadt - the former club of Norwich boss Farke both as a player and a coach - were taking on Westfalia Rhynern in a friendly so our team went to take in the scenery and tee up the week for Canaries fans.
Farke's on a horse? The story behind the chant bringing added fun to Norwich City's promotion push
All the latest news and issues were covered, as live questions were taken, ahead of City's first friendly of pre-season - in the town of Gutersloh.
You may also want to watch:
- You can watch our live video from Lippstadt in the video above
- 1 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 2 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 3 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 4 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 5 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 6 What does Pukki injury mean for City's transfer plans?
- 7 Farke reveals title celebration curbs
- 8 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 9 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 10 When will Norwich City learn their Premier League fixtures?