Where it all began for Farke – our reporters kick-off City’s tour of Germany at SV Lippstadt
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have begun their intense pre-season fitness work in Germany and our reporters began their time in the North Rhine-Westphalia region in fitting fashion, at the spiritual home of Daniel Farke, SV Lippstadt.
For the Canaries it was straight down to business with a double training session at the club's base for the week but our team had a day to prepare for the first match of the tour, against Arminia Bielefeld on Sunday afternoon (3pm UK time).
So our City correspondents Paddy Davitt and David Freezer, alongside video guru Tony Thrussell and photographer Paul Chesterton, of Focus Images, made use of their time and took in some pre-season action at the Liebelt Arena.
Lippstadt - the former club of Norwich boss Farke both as a player and a coach - were taking on Westfalia Rhynern in a friendly so our team went to take in the scenery and tee up the week for Canaries fans.
Farke's on a horse? The story behind the chant bringing added fun to Norwich City's promotion push
All the latest news and issues were covered, as live questions were taken, ahead of City's first friendly of pre-season - in the town of Gutersloh.
You may also want to watch:
- You can watch our live video from Lippstadt in the video above
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 6 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 7 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 10 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss