Rigters to be involved against U's
Michael Bailey New loan signing Maceo Rigters is expected to make his debut for the Canaries during their vital match against their Essex neighbours Colchester United at Carrow Road tomorrow (3pm).
New loan signing Maceo Rigters is expected to make his debut for the Canaries during their vital match against their Essex neighbours Colchester United at Carrow Road tomorrow.
Manager Glenn Roeder will most likely name his latest loan signing, who joined on Wednesday from Blackburn Rovers, on the bench due to the Dutchman still being short of match fitness.
Mark Fotheringham and Darel Russell will be reunited in central midfield after the Scot recovered from a bang on his knee, while Russell returns having completed his two match suspension following his red card at Coventry.
You may also want to watch:
Meanwhile, Roeder confirmed midfielder Matty Pattison would be available for selection, six days after his arrest for drink-driving.
Darren Huckerby and Lee Croft will be hoping to get the nod in midfielder, while Gary Doherty and Mo Camara are both pressing for a return to the Norwich defence.
- 1 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Hornets frustrate City in title tussle
- 3 Webber reveals he turned down 'massive job' to stay at City
- 4 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 City lose Giannoulis appeal; three-game ban stands
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 Pressure on Hornets for title-hunting City
- 9 PRESSER LIVE: City v Watford - Hanley, Pukki, Cantwell injury doubts
- 10 Norwich City v Watford: everything you need to know