Bushiri completes Eupen loan
- Credit: George Phillipou/TGS Photo
Rocky Bushiri has completed his loan move to Belgian top-flight side Eupen for the remainder of the season.
The 21-year-old was playing for KV Mechelen but after a poor first half of the season, the Canaries have swapped his club in search of more game time for the Belgian U21 international.
Bushiri has made six appearances in the Jupiler League this season, with his last appearance for his former club coming in December during their 3-0 defeat to Club Brugge. The defender was substituted off in the second period.
It was with Eupen that the defender impressed during a season-long loan in 2018/19 whilst on the books at Oostende. Bushiri then signed for the Canaries in July 2019 before joining League One side Blackpool on loan.
Loans to Sint-Truiden and Mechelen followed, but Bushiri is yet to play a substantial amount of games whilst on loan.
Belgian outlet Grenzecho reported that the defender started his medical on Monday after Mechelen agreed to cut short his loan spell. Bushiri will spend the remainder of the season on loan at the Kehrwegstadion.
Eupen currently sit 12th in the table, three points off the Europa League play-off places.
- 1 Delight for Buendia after Argentina call-up
- 2 Celtic move came too early for Pukki, insists former boss
- 3 Norwich City ace features in trailer for Euro 2020
- 4 'I'd like to think Norwich have their eyes on somebody' - Ashton on striker hunt
- 5 'He's not an ego' - Delia on the man she worships at Norwich City
- 6 City draw up target list
- 7 WATCH: In-form City loanee Drmic scores a cracker
- 8 Why Delia and Michael believe Norwich City can 'change the face of football'
- 9 Connor Southwell: Is it time for City to aim beyond the top 26?
- 10 Skipp ready for Premier League ... with Spurs, says Mason
Bushiri has another two years on his contract at Carrow Road.