STARTING XIs: Cantwell misses out against Millers as Canaries make three changes
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Todd Cantwell misses out on Norwich City’s battle at Rotherham with a knock picked up in training, as Daniel Farke makes three changes to his starting XI.
Grant Hanley makes his first appearance since March, with Christoph Zimmermann missing out with a minor calf knock, starting alongside Ben Gibson in central defence for the first time.
Adam Idah starts on the left with Onel Hernandez ruled out until January by a groin injury and Jordan Hugill starts up front, with Teemu Pukki starting on the bench after his international action with Finland.
The hosts also make three changes from their 1-1 home draw with Huddersfield prior to the international break, with Clark Robertson, Mickel Miller and Dan Barlaser coming in for George Hirst, Joe Mattock and Kieran Sadlier.
The Millers are a point and six places higher in the early Championship table, with five points from their opening four games after promotion from League One.
You may also want to watch:
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Gibson, Quintilla; Rupp, Skipp; Buendia, Stiepermann, Idah; Hugill. Subs: McGovern (GK), Tettey, McLean, Vrancic, Placheta, Martin, Pukki
ROTHERHAM (4-4-2): Blackman; Harding, Ihiekwe (C), A MacDonald, Robertson; Wiles, Crooks, S MacDonald, Barlaser; Lapado, Miller. Subs: Johansson (GK), Wood, Hirst, Lindsay, Sadlier, Smith, Jozefzoon
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
REFEREE: David Webb