Rovers in seventh heaven as they go top
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk LeagueThetford Rovers Reserves are the new leaders in Division One, after beating Swaffham Town A 7-1. In the other match, Dereham Town A beat Great Ryburgh 6-0 and move into second spot as a result.
Crown Fire Central and South Norfolk League
Thetford Rovers Reserves are the new leaders in Division One, after beating Swaffham Town A 7-1.
In the other match, Dereham Town A beat Great Ryburgh 6-0 and move into second spot as a result.
Castle Acre Swifts head Division Two following their 4-2 home win over Saham Toney Reserves and are a point clear of Nostro who won 5-2 at Necton.
You may also want to watch:
Shropham United beat Hingham Athletic Reserves 7-0 at home while Hethersett Athletic won 3-1 at Sporle. West End picked up their first points of the season with an only goal of the match success at Wymondham Town A.
The two other matches ended as draws - Feltwell United and Morley Village scored one apiece while Yaxham and Northwold S&SC shared four goals.
- 1 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 2 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 5 'As good as I've seen him!' - City fans laud Cantwell performance
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 7 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 8 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 9 'We need to pull our weight' - City skipper relieved to end his goal drought
- 10 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
Narborough Reserves stay top of Division Three although they were held to a 2-2 draw by Breckland Wanderers.
North Elmham are second with a 100 per cent record after their 6-1 win at Stoke Ferry and newly-promoted Thurton and Ashby have a similar record after winning 5-1 at Great Cressingham.
Bawdeswell beat Shipdham Reserves 4-1 at home while Methwold Rovers ran out 7-0 winners at home to Marham Wanderers.
Rockland United Reserves recorded their first win of the season with a 3-1 defeat of Splitz United while Gressenhall Reserves and Wendling took a point each from a 1-1 draw.
In Division Four, Rampant Horse ran up the biggest score of the day with a 10-1 home success over Shropham United Reserves and Diss Town A also enjoyed a 9-0 win at Beetley United.
Weasenham Wanderers picked up their first points with a 3-2 win at North Elmham Reserves and Scarning United beat Tacolneston Reserves 3-0.
The match between Mattishall A and Tugas United was abandoned after some 55 minutes because of a serious injury to a Mattishall player.
Most of the first division teams were engaged in action in the first round of the Norfolk Junior Cup.
There were a couple of notable successes with Cranworth winning 3-1 at Mattishall Reserves, Narborough beating Norwich CEYMS by the only goal of the game and Shipdham beating Gimingham United 4-1 at home.
In the all-league clash, Rockland United won at Bunwell by the odd goal of five. Two teams drew and will have to replay next week - Bridgham United drew 1-1 at home to Stalham Town Reserves while Tacolneston held Ludham to an away draw with the same scoreline.