Royal King show sinks Hempnall
ANGLIAN COMBINATION: Oliver King fired four goals for Sheringham as they crushed Hempnall 6-1 - and took their place at the top of the Premier Division.
Oliver King fired four goals for Sheringham as they crushed Hempnall 6-1 - and took their place at the top of the Premier Division.
Steven Jordan and Andrew Eastaugh were also on target for Sheringham, while Adam Solley notched stunned Hempnall's sole strike.
John Waites and Shane Leach fired third-placed Brandon to a 2-1 win at Hindringham, who had Scott Gray on the scoresheet.
Loddon could manage only a disappointing goalless draw against bottom club Wroxham Reserves.
You may also want to watch:
Blofield's Ross Durrant scored twice in a 3-2 victory against North Walsham. Paul Warman also netted, while Adam Ramsbottom and Dale Wilton hit the net for Walsham.
Cromer's slide continued with a 3-1 defeat at home to Watton. Shaun Cameron scored for Cromer, but goals from Paul Nicholls (2) and Michael Callaghan saw them beaten.
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 3 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 4 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 5 'Like a shield' - Canaries boss heaps praise on Webber's work
- 6 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 7 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 8 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 9 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 10 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
Acle won 2-1 at Dersingham thanks to a Ben Morgan strike and an own goal, with Nelson Modeira on target for the hosts.
Jason Armes' goal for Sprowston Athletic was cancelled out by Holt's Kevin Moore in a 1-1 draw, while Beccles and AFC Norwich were unable to conjure a goal between them.
In Division One, Mattishall stayed top after thrashing Scole 5-1. Jason Knight (2), Graeme Wooden, Ben King and Gaven Tipple scored for the leaders, with James Edwards replying for Scole.
Second-paced Corton beat Long Stratton 2-0 with goals from Ryan Bloomfield and Simon Cambridge, while Bungay, in third, drew 2-2 at home to Horsford - Rory French scoring twice for the hosts and Scott McKinney bagging a brace for Horsford.
n In (NEN) League Division One, champions East Ruston are back on top after a solid 4-1 win at Hickling.
Happisburgh, with a game in hand, are snapping at their heels after a convincing 3-1 over morning leaders North Walsham Old Boys. They dropped to fifth behind Gimingham - who beat Coltishall 3-1 - and Mundesley who achieved a
3-2 victory over Horning.