Russell a doubt for MK Dons trip
Midfielder Darel Russell has emerged as an injury concern for City ahead of Monday's trip to MK Dons. Russell, who has only just returned to first team duty after seeking a move during the summer, is trying to shake off a calf injury.
Midfielder Darel Russell has emerged as an injury concern for City ahead of Monday's trip to MK Dons.
Russell, who has only just returned to first team duty after seeking a move during the summer, is trying to shake off a calf injury.
He played the whole of last week's Johnstone's Paint Trophy match against Brentford and appeared as a substitute against Walsall last Saturday, but was substituted after less than an hour of Tuesday's reserve game against Southend.
“I would have taken him off anyway with the game coming up on Monday,” said manager Paul Lambert. “It's too early to say whether he will be fit.”
You may also want to watch:
Midfield pair Matthew Gill and Owain Tudur Jones are still side-lined by injury.
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 4 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 8 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 9 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 10 When will Norwich City learn their Premier League fixtures?