Russell a doubt for MK Dons trip
Midfielder Darel Russell has emerged as an injury concern for City ahead of Monday's trip to MK Dons. Russell, who has only just returned to first team duty after seeking a move during the summer, is trying to shake off a calf injury.
Midfielder Darel Russell has emerged as an injury concern for City ahead of Monday's trip to MK Dons.
Russell, who has only just returned to first team duty after seeking a move during the summer, is trying to shake off a calf injury.
He played the whole of last week's Johnstone's Paint Trophy match against Brentford and appeared as a substitute against Walsall last Saturday, but was substituted after less than an hour of Tuesday's reserve game against Southend.
“I would have taken him off anyway with the game coming up on Monday,” said manager Paul Lambert. “It's too early to say whether he will be fit.”
You may also want to watch:
Midfield pair Matthew Gill and Owain Tudur Jones are still side-lined by injury.
- 1 'He has all the attributes" - Former coach backs Giannoulis to succeed at City
- 2 City keeper issues injury update
- 3 City Q&A recap: What does Giannoulis signing mean for Quintilla?
- 4 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 5 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 6 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Young City winger completes permanent Harrogate Town move
- 10 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut