Scole Girls all kitted out
Scole U12 Girls team are turning out on the pitch in brand new kit, thanks to a welcome boost from new sponsor R G Rackhams Builders. Club manager Ian Constance said: “We are extremely grateful to R G Rackhams for their support.
Scole U12 Girls team are turning out on the pitch in brand new kit, thanks to a welcome boost from new sponsor R G Rackhams Builders.
Club manager Ian Constance said: “We are extremely grateful to R G Rackhams for their support. The girls are delighted with their new kit.”
For the firm's director, Rachel Gurney-Rackham, supporting the girls was an obvious choice:
She said: “I know first hand that it can be difficult to achieve success in traditional male positions. I have had to work twice as hard to prove that I can head up a successful construction company, and now I want to give something back.
You may also want to watch:
“We are often in Scole carrying out work at the school and for other local customers also Darren Lummis, head of our electrical division, lives in the village, so we are really pleased to be involved in this way.”
The girls play in the Norfolk Women's & Girls' Football League and this will be their second season having finished sixth last season.
- 1 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 4 'I was knocked for six' - Krul reveals difficulties of his Covid-19 recovery
- 5 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
- 6 Six things you might have missed following Norwich City's FA Cup exit at Barnsley
- 7 No panic buy for Canaries after Hugill injury blow
- 8 Norwich City transfer rumours: Swindon hoping to sign Omotoye on loan
- 9 Di Cunningham: Why City fans are in a class of their own
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: Cup finals aplenty if City seal the deal
This season they have played one friendly against Brandon and drew 1-1 with Ellie Drake scoring, this was a very good team performance with three new players and against a team that beat Scole 5-1 in April.
Scole have three girls' teams aged U15, U12 and a new U10 team. If you would like to join any of the teams please contact Ian Logan on 01379 741586.
R G Rackhams can be contacted on 01379 640172 or at www.rackhams.org
Pictured are, back row: Georgia King, Amy Goode, Isabelle Grimley, Ellie Drake, Georgia Edwards, Amber Elliott, Hannah Archibald (Assistant Manager).
Front Row - Imogen Saye, Anna Payne, Rebecca Archibald, Shannon Lummis, Lauren, Georgia Deacon. Rachel Gurney-Rackham presenting Manager Ian Constance with the new kit.