Scole make great debut
SCOLE Girls U11 played in their first-ever five-a-side tournament at Aylsham on Saturday.They started off a bit slowly in their league and drew all four matches.
SCOLE Girls U11 played in their first-ever five-a-side tournament at Aylsham on Saturday.
They started off a bit slowly in their league and drew all four matches.
It was 1-1 against Dereham (Ellie Drake scoring), 1-1 against Aylsham B (Ellie), 0-0 with both Aylsham A and Poringland.
This meant that the girls finished third in the group and would play the top team Poringland in the semi-final.
You may also want to watch:
They won this game 2-0 with goals from Rebecca Archibald and Emily Logan.
The final was against Aylsham B and this finished 1-0 to Scole with Ellie scoring again.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Everton unsure about price tag for City star
- 2 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 3 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 4 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit
- 5 'We want to stop the party' - Cherries fired up for City clash
- 6 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 7 City confirm fans will not return to Carrow Road this season
- 8 Pompey boss praises 'perfect model' at Norwich City
- 9 'Auld Enemy' clash on the backburner for City captain
- 10 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries
All six girls played very well with Shannon Lummis making some great saves in goal, Amber Elliott was solid in defence and Bengisu Karakus played well in midfield.
For a first-ever five-a-side the girls were all excellent and thoroughly deserved their trophies. They made both Ians proud.