Scole make great debut
SCOLE Girls U11 played in their first-ever five-a-side tournament at Aylsham on Saturday.They started off a bit slowly in their league and drew all four matches.
SCOLE Girls U11 played in their first-ever five-a-side tournament at Aylsham on Saturday.
They started off a bit slowly in their league and drew all four matches.
It was 1-1 against Dereham (Ellie Drake scoring), 1-1 against Aylsham B (Ellie), 0-0 with both Aylsham A and Poringland.
This meant that the girls finished third in the group and would play the top team Poringland in the semi-final.
You may also want to watch:
They won this game 2-0 with goals from Rebecca Archibald and Emily Logan.
The final was against Aylsham B and this finished 1-0 to Scole with Ellie scoring again.
- 1 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries interested in Luton midfielder
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 3 Farke's words of advice for Soto
- 4 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v Norwich City - McLean tests positive for Covid-19
- 5 Rupp set for FA Cup recall
- 6 February fixture changes for Canaries
- 7 Robin Sainty: Farke has taken City to a whole new level
- 8 Ton up Tim is wonderful for Farke
- 9 'I didn't know if I'd make it' - City academy product ends over 1,000 days of injury woe
- 10 Barnsley v Norwich City in the FA Cup - all you need to know
All six girls played very well with Shannon Lummis making some great saves in goal, Amber Elliott was solid in defence and Bengisu Karakus played well in midfield.
For a first-ever five-a-side the girls were all excellent and thoroughly deserved their trophies. They made both Ians proud.