Scole make great debut
SCOLE Girls U11 played in their first-ever five-a-side tournament at Aylsham on Saturday.They started off a bit slowly in their league and drew all four matches.
SCOLE Girls U11 played in their first-ever five-a-side tournament at Aylsham on Saturday.
They started off a bit slowly in their league and drew all four matches.
It was 1-1 against Dereham (Ellie Drake scoring), 1-1 against Aylsham B (Ellie), 0-0 with both Aylsham A and Poringland.
This meant that the girls finished third in the group and would play the top team Poringland in the semi-final.
You may also want to watch:
They won this game 2-0 with goals from Rebecca Archibald and Emily Logan.
The final was against Aylsham B and this finished 1-0 to Scole with Ellie scoring again.
- 1 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 0-0 draw against Brighton
- 2 'A gem. A manager's dream' - Onel in Warnock's good books
- 3 Paddy Davitt verdict: Farke and his roll of the dice at City
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 0-0 draw against Brighton
- 5 City earn respect from Seagulls' chief Potter
- 6 'Josh is the most disappointed guy in the dressing room' - Farke on fluffed chance
- 7 Aarons backs City striker to recover after 'frustrating' Brighton draw
- 8 Positives for Canaries striker Sargent to focus on after wasting golden chances
- 9 'Two points dropped' - Fans felt City deserved more from Brighton clash
- 10 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries set to make January bid for Aberdeen star
All six girls played very well with Shannon Lummis making some great saves in goal, Amber Elliott was solid in defence and Bengisu Karakus played well in midfield.
For a first-ever five-a-side the girls were all excellent and thoroughly deserved their trophies. They made both Ians proud.