Select your team for Norwich City’s home Championship clash with Burton Albion
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Would you make any changes to the Norwich City team for tomorrow night’s visit of Burton Albion to Carrow Road.
Canaries boss Daniel Farke opted to make five changes and switched to a 4-2-3-1 formation for Saturday’s clash with Birmingham and his decisions paid off, bringing a 1-0 home victory.
That followed a 4-2 defeat at Aston Villa and a 4-0 loss at Millwall ahead of the international break, resulting in City shifting to a more defensive approach against the Blues, bringing Alex Tettey and Tom Trybull into the centre of midfield.
Farke provided the latest updates on the availability of his players at this afternoon’s pre-match press conference at Colney and revealed he had no fresh injury worries.
We’ve based our latest team selection on the same 4-2-3-1 formation deployed by City on Saturday but Farke could well choose a more attacking shape against a Burton side beaten 5-0 at Leeds on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
• Make your team selection above
- 1 Why a Premier League gamble makes no sense for Farke
- 2 Onel Hernandez reveals reason he got a Norwich City tattoo
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Cardiff man once again linked
- 4 Former City coach departs Ipswich Town
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Barnsley v City - No fresh injuries. Skipp and Pukki will be part of celebrations
- 6 Why Norwich City won't be a soft touch in the Premier League
- 7 Rosenborg set for talks with Tettey
- 8 'I have to say I had more than one tear in my eye' - choked Farke on City duo's exit
- 9 'Perfection' - Dowell on getting back to the big time with Canaries
- 10 ‘It’s me, it’s Tettey’ - Canaries legend's best quotes