Select your team for Norwich City’s home Championship clash with Burton Albion
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Would you make any changes to the Norwich City team for tomorrow night’s visit of Burton Albion to Carrow Road.
Canaries boss Daniel Farke opted to make five changes and switched to a 4-2-3-1 formation for Saturday’s clash with Birmingham and his decisions paid off, bringing a 1-0 home victory.
That followed a 4-2 defeat at Aston Villa and a 4-0 loss at Millwall ahead of the international break, resulting in City shifting to a more defensive approach against the Blues, bringing Alex Tettey and Tom Trybull into the centre of midfield.
Farke provided the latest updates on the availability of his players at this afternoon’s pre-match press conference at Colney and revealed he had no fresh injury worries.
We’ve based our latest team selection on the same 4-2-3-1 formation deployed by City on Saturday but Farke could well choose a more attacking shape against a Burton side beaten 5-0 at Leeds on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
• Make your team selection above
- 1 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 2 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 5 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 6 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 7 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 David Hannant: Daniel Barden's success sums up all that is right at Norwich City