Select your team for Norwich City’s home Championship clash with Birmingham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The international break is over and Norwich City are preparing for their return to Championship business – but who should head coach Daniel Farke select?
The Canaries face Birmingham City at Carrow Road tomorrow, looking to bounce back from a terrible performance in a 4-0 defeat at Millwall almost two weeks ago.
Following on from a 4-2 defeat at Aston Villa, it was the first time a City side had conceded four in successive match in the second tier since 1999.
As Farke’s side look to prove those two matches were just a result of growing pains against the Blues, there is also a welcome boost in available players.
Swiss international centre-back Timm Klose is fit for the first time this season and new signing Grant Hanley also offers another defensive option.
You may also want to watch:
Experienced striker Cameron Jerome also returns to compete with Nelson Oliveira for a place up front and the players who have been away on international duty, including playmaker Wes Hoolahan, have all returned to Norfolk unscathed.
We’ve set up our selection poll in the 4-1-4-1 formation we have largely seen used by Farke so far this season, make your selections above.
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 5 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 6 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 7 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 8 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 9 Norwich loan has 'ticked every box' for Ben Gibson
- 10 City hold talks with Nyland