Select your team for Norwich City’s home Championship clash with Birmingham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
The international break is over and Norwich City are preparing for their return to Championship business – but who should head coach Daniel Farke select?
The Canaries face Birmingham City at Carrow Road tomorrow, looking to bounce back from a terrible performance in a 4-0 defeat at Millwall almost two weeks ago.
Following on from a 4-2 defeat at Aston Villa, it was the first time a City side had conceded four in successive match in the second tier since 1999.
As Farke’s side look to prove those two matches were just a result of growing pains against the Blues, there is also a welcome boost in available players.
Swiss international centre-back Timm Klose is fit for the first time this season and new signing Grant Hanley also offers another defensive option.
You may also want to watch:
Experienced striker Cameron Jerome also returns to compete with Nelson Oliveira for a place up front and the players who have been away on international duty, including playmaker Wes Hoolahan, have all returned to Norfolk unscathed.
We’ve set up our selection poll in the 4-1-4-1 formation we have largely seen used by Farke so far this season, make your selections above.
- 1 NORWICH CITY ARE PROMOTED TO THE PREMIER LEAGUE
- 2 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 3 Farke braced for summer of speculation amid Frankfurt links
- 4 Banning orders and revenge mission wide of the mark for City chief
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 6 'Mission Accomplished' - Norwich City fans celebrate promotion
- 7 City’s big chance to prove there is ‘one team that stands out’
- 8 Operation Bounce Back: The story of City's promotion success
- 9 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 10 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City