- Credit: Archant
Wrote his name into Manchester City folklore by scoring a late, late winner to see them snatch the Premier League title from rivals Manchester United in 2012.
At 15 years and 35 days he became the youngest player, breaking Maradona’s record, to appear in Argentina’s top-flight.
Since then, the frontman – who wears Kun on his shirt – has been a massive hit at Atletico Madrid and City.
• Country: Argentina
• Position: Forward
You may also want to watch:
• Age: 25
• Current club: Manchester City
- 1 Could Canaries benefit from Chelsea appointing Tuchel?
- 2 Former Arsenal and Norwich midfielder set to sign for Saints
- 3 Arsenal end chase in City star with Real Madrid signing
- 4 Paddy Davitt: City's bold call and the status quo
- 5 Soto's striker instinct is clear - now he needs to prove it at Norwich City
- 6 The story of Alex Neil and Jordan Hugill's trainers
- 7 'Lots to learn ' - Busy spell continues as City striker makes Swindon debut
- 8 'He's been great for me' - Hanley grateful to Farke for making him a better player
- 9 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries make bid for Peterborough ace
- 10 'You just want more' - McLean settled at City and focused on top-flight return