- Credit: Archant
Wrote his name into Manchester City folklore by scoring a late, late winner to see them snatch the Premier League title from rivals Manchester United in 2012.
At 15 years and 35 days he became the youngest player, breaking Maradona’s record, to appear in Argentina’s top-flight.
Since then, the frontman – who wears Kun on his shirt – has been a massive hit at Atletico Madrid and City.
• Country: Argentina
• Position: Forward
You may also want to watch:
• Age: 25
• Current club: Manchester City
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 7 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 8 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 9 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
- 10 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City