Shannocks in surprise defeat
Sheringham stay top of the Anglian Combination Premier Division despite their shock 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Brandon, for whom John Waites and Lee Webber scored - Paul Winterbone netting for the Shannocks.
Sheringham stay top of the Anglian Combination Premier Division despite their shock 2-1 home defeat at the hands of Brandon, for whom John Waites and Lee Webber
scored - Paul Winterbone netting for the Shannocks.
Cromer Town leap-frogged Lowestoft Reserves after beating the Suffolk side 4-1 with Joe Kerry hitting a hat-trick and Darren Terrington adding the other. The Blues' consolation came from Kristian Jones.
Rising to second place was Blofield United, who beat Attleborough Town
You may also want to watch:
3-1 with a brace from David Stevens and one from Ben Morgan.
Beccles Town remain fifth after beating lowly St Andrews 1-0, with Alan Remblance on the scoresheet.
- 1 Farke's dilemma with City prodigies
- 2 Robbie Savage: 'Never mind Stuart Webber, it's all down to me'
- 3 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 4 Police interviews and faulty planes - the inside track on Onel's Cuba bow
- 5 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 6 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 7 Local lad tag weighs heavy on Cantwell's shoulders
- 8 Farke's fledglings: How City chief moulded the next generation for Canaries
- 9 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 10 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
Dersingham Rovers put four past Sprowston Athletic, with Nelson Modeira hitting a hat-trick and Paul English netting, while Scott McKinney and Matthew Racher completed the 4-2 scoreline.
Halvergate United's Jamie Long hit four goals and Chris Fielding two in a comprehensive 6-1 win over bottom side Norwich Union (Ian Sadd).
Elsewhere, Mattishall beat Acle United 2-0 and Wroxham Reserves and North Walsham had a 0-0 draw.
Division One leaders Hindringham gained a 1-0 win over Hempnall with Mark Betts netting.
Southwold Town's 3-0 win over Wells Town saw them rise from eighth to second in the table.
Holt dropped from second to third after losing 2-0 to Loddon, who rose two places from second to bottom as a result. Long Stratton beat Aylsham Wanderers 3-2 and Scole United beat Watton by the same scoreline.
Sprowston Wanderers lost to visitors Gayton United 3-1, Stalham Town beat Dereham Town Reserves 2-0 and Wymondham lost 2-1 to Mundford.