Shannocks keep the upper hand over Acle
ANGLIAN COMBINATION: It is as you were at the top of the Premier Division after the top sides in action all won. Cromer and Hempnall had no match, but leaders Sheringham were 3-1 winners at Hindringham thanks to Roy Bevis, Chris Holmes and Andrew Eastaugh; Scott Gray in reply.
It is as you were at the top of the Premier Division after the top sides in action all won.
Cromer and Hempnall had no match, but leaders Sheringham were 3-1 winners at Hindringham thanks to Roy Bevis, Chris Holmes and Andrew Eastaugh; Scott Gray in reply. Acle United had Lewis Holsworth to thank for their win over AFC Norwich, while Ross Durrant and Danny Brown notched as Blofield United went third with a 2-1 win over Watton United; James Walker on target.
Shaun Brown, John Waites, Roy Peckham and Shane Leach all enjoyed their trip to Dersingham Rovers, helping Brandon Town to a 4-0. At the bottom, Holt United's home clash with Beccles Town fell victim to the weather.
No one looks like stopping St Andrews' pursuit of the Division One title, David Waters scoring the only goal at Caister.
Second place Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves did likewise at Bungay Town, thanks to Michael Tacon, and Mattishall hit five at struggling Gayton United; Daniel Connelly, Gary Starling, Simon Wooden, Chris Hall and Craig Clarke all netting.
Horsford United in fourth mustered four of their own at Corton; Steven Tidy, Scott McKinney, Owen Vander-Hoeven and Darren Nichols scoring.
- 1 Smith searching for a Pukki support cast
- 2 Chris Sutton: What do City fans prefer - the Premier League or the Championship?
- 3 Norwich City transfer rumours: Canaries keen on AFC Wimbledon winger
- 4 McLean hammer blow for Scots' World Cup bid
- 5 Former City keeper set to leave Wolves
- 6 How much is Teemu Pukki worth to Norwich City?
- 7 Aarons called up by England under-21s
- 8 'We will bring players of the right standard' - City boss on missing link
- 9 'I wanted to stay' - Normann disappointed by City relegation
- 10 Aarons an ideal fit for Man United - Rio
Attleborough Town recored an excellent win at Scole United at the bottom as Glen Sharp, Matthew Wright, Martyn Fuller and Daniel Whitman hit the target; Wayne Barrett and Kevin Goldsmith in reply.
Wells Town had a goalless draw at Stalham, and Joe Clark helped Sole Bay beat Wymondham, who are holding a charity match on May 16 between Leo Parke's Division One 2000/1 promotion side versus the club's current first team.