Shannocks keep the upper hand over Acle
ANGLIAN COMBINATION: It is as you were at the top of the Premier Division after the top sides in action all won. Cromer and Hempnall had no match, but leaders Sheringham were 3-1 winners at Hindringham thanks to Roy Bevis, Chris Holmes and Andrew Eastaugh; Scott Gray in reply.
It is as you were at the top of the Premier Division after the top sides in action all won.
Cromer and Hempnall had no match, but leaders Sheringham were 3-1 winners at Hindringham thanks to Roy Bevis, Chris Holmes and Andrew Eastaugh; Scott Gray in reply. Acle United had Lewis Holsworth to thank for their win over AFC Norwich, while Ross Durrant and Danny Brown notched as Blofield United went third with a 2-1 win over Watton United; James Walker on target.
Shaun Brown, John Waites, Roy Peckham and Shane Leach all enjoyed their trip to Dersingham Rovers, helping Brandon Town to a 4-0. At the bottom, Holt United's home clash with Beccles Town fell victim to the weather.
No one looks like stopping St Andrews' pursuit of the Division One title, David Waters scoring the only goal at Caister.
You may also want to watch:
Second place Kirkley & Pakefield Reserves did likewise at Bungay Town, thanks to Michael Tacon, and Mattishall hit five at struggling Gayton United; Daniel Connelly, Gary Starling, Simon Wooden, Chris Hall and Craig Clarke all netting.
Horsford United in fourth mustered four of their own at Corton; Steven Tidy, Scott McKinney, Owen Vander-Hoeven and Darren Nichols scoring.
- 1 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 2 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 4 PROMOTION LIVE: Cherries and red card ruin City's party
- 5 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
- 6 Farke savours sweet Premier League promotion after rollercoaster ride
- 7 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 8 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 9 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 10 Norwich City fans gather at Carrow Road to celebrate promotion
Attleborough Town recored an excellent win at Scole United at the bottom as Glen Sharp, Matthew Wright, Martyn Fuller and Daniel Whitman hit the target; Wayne Barrett and Kevin Goldsmith in reply.
Wells Town had a goalless draw at Stalham, and Joe Clark helped Sole Bay beat Wymondham, who are holding a charity match on May 16 between Leo Parke's Division One 2000/1 promotion side versus the club's current first team.