Should Patrick Roberts start for City at Crystal Palace on Saturday?
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Patrick Roberts is yet to feature in a Norwich City starting eleven although many supporters believe it’s time to give the young winger a start at Crystal Palace.
Norwich City's defeat to Burnley on Saturday has led to some supporters suggesting that on-loan winger Patrick Roberts should be presented with a starting shirt at Selhurst Park on Saturday.
Roberts is yet to start a Premier League fixture for the Canaries' since joining on loan from Manchester City despite some impressive performances in pre-season.
The winger made his City debut last Saturday as he came on as a late substitute at Turf Moor in the 2-0 defeat to Burnley.
Excitement surrounded Roberts when he arrived at Carrow Road but boss Daniel Farke is yet to provide him with an opportunity in the league.
You may also want to watch:
He was an unused substitute in the opening two games of the season but then wasn't named in any of the squads named to face Chelsea or West Ham with him then being ineligible for the game against his parent club Manchester City.
Let us know whether you believe Roberts should be handed a starting berth at Crystal Palace by voting in our poll.
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 6 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 7 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 8 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 9 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?