Slideshow: Magic Wand-erers clinch Sunday Senior Cup
AFC Wanderers 3, Dog House 2: Aaron Kay had a night to remember at Carrow Road as AFC Wanderers beat Dog House to lift the Norfolk Sunday Senior Cup.
AFC Wanderers 3, Dog House 2
Aaron Kay had a night to remember at Carrow Road as AFC Wanderers beat Dog House to lift the Norfolk Sunday Senior Cup.
Kay lit up the third county cup final to be played at the home of Norwich City in the space of three nights when he fired home a 20-yard screamer after just 72 seconds to give Wanderers the lead.
And he went on to double his side's advantage on 18 minutes, netting after good work from Luke Tuttle.
You may also want to watch:
Matthew Banham latched on to Neil Simmons' pass to reduce the arrears for Dog House six minutes later.
However, Wanderers again took control of this battle between two Evening News Norwich Sunday League sides after the break when Tuttle produced an emphatic finish to make it 3-1 after 56 minutes.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: City remain top despite Luton defeat
- 2 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 3 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 4 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 5 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
- 6 FARKE: Full roll call on City's injured stars
- 7 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 8 Skipp is making his mark at City
- 9 Limited number of tickets left for fans ahead of Wednesday and Forest matches
- 10 IN FULL: Norwich City's unprecedented injury list
But Dog House were not finished and, after Wanderers substitute Tim Henery had hit the woodwork with a fine effort, they pulled another goal back when Andy Eastaugh took advantage of some poor defending to slide home a cross.
That set up a thrilling final 20 minutes, but it was Wanderers who lifted the cup in front of a crowd of 564.
�For a slide show of the Sunday Senior Cup final, see www.eveningnews24.co.uk