‘So proud of the lads today!’ - Norwich City supporters praise their side after 0-0 draw with Bournemouth
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have reacted positively after their side drew 0-0 with AFC Bournemouth in the Premier League.
Despite not being a classic, City left the South Coast having managed to win their first point on the road this season.
There was a moment of concern in the second half as defender Ben Godfrey was substituted due to an injury.
That change saw a make shift duo of Alex Tettey and Ibrahim Amadou form the partnership that ensured the Canaries got their first clean sheet of the season.
The best chance for the Canaries arrived courtesy of midfielder Tom Trybull. His rasping shot went just wide in the last ten minutes of the game.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to that, Teemu Pukki's low drive was impressively tipped round the post by Aaron Ramsdale. City did have spells of consistent pressure throughout the second half, although a point was probably a fair reflection on the fixture.
The point keeps City in 19th with seven points whilst Bournemouth sit 9th on 12 points.
- 1 City transfer rumours: West Ham show interest in £30m rated Aarons
- 2 No West Ham contact for Aarons; Drmic wage hike unlikely
- 3 Webber will continue to be 'brutally honest' at City
- 4 Former City boss to leave post at the end of the season
- 5 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 6 City hot-shot out to prove point in Premier League, claims ex-Canary
- 7 Spurs loanee Skipp discusses his future and potential of Canaries return
- 8 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 9 Canaries legend thinks promotion party was fully deserved
- 10 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- Read a selection of the best tweets from supporters above and below.