‘So proud of the lads today!’ - Norwich City supporters praise their side after 0-0 draw with Bournemouth
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City supporters have reacted positively after their side drew 0-0 with AFC Bournemouth in the Premier League.
Despite not being a classic, City left the South Coast having managed to win their first point on the road this season.
There was a moment of concern in the second half as defender Ben Godfrey was substituted due to an injury.
That change saw a make shift duo of Alex Tettey and Ibrahim Amadou form the partnership that ensured the Canaries got their first clean sheet of the season.
The best chance for the Canaries arrived courtesy of midfielder Tom Trybull. His rasping shot went just wide in the last ten minutes of the game.
You may also want to watch:
Prior to that, Teemu Pukki's low drive was impressively tipped round the post by Aaron Ramsdale. City did have spells of consistent pressure throughout the second half, although a point was probably a fair reflection on the fixture.
The point keeps City in 19th with seven points whilst Bournemouth sit 9th on 12 points.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 2 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 3 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 8 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 9 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
- 10 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- Read a selection of the best tweets from supporters above and below.