‘Something has to change’ - Canaries supporters frustrated after Derby defeat
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s defeat to Derby County has left Daniel Farke with plenty of questions to answer during the upcoming international break.
Despite dominating possession - City once again found themselves on the receiving end of a defeat. Wayne Rooney’s stunning late free-kick has left many supporters feeling frustrated.
The Canaries did have chances to win it however, Teemu Pukki’s penalty miss was a critical moment in the game. Jordan Hugill and Max Aarons both saw efforts denied by ex-City goalkeeper David Marshall.
The defeat is City’s second of the season after being beaten by Bournemouth last weekend.
City head into the international break with plenty to ponder - although the transfer window will slam shut prior to their trip to Rotherham United.
You may also want to watch:
- Read the thoughts of Norwich City supporters above and below
- 1 MATCHDAY LIVE: Norwich City complete their double over Cardiff
- 2 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 3 STARTING XIs: Pukki missing for City as Barden starts at Cardiff
- 4 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-1 Championship win against Cardiff City
- 5 City squad can expect long term disruption due to Covid impact
- 6 Farke's advice for Barden ahead of red letter day
- 7 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 8 Cardiff City v Norwich City - all you need to know
- 9 No Pukki no problem for Canaries as they move seven points clear at the top
- 10 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis