‘Something has to change’ - Canaries supporters frustrated after Derby defeat
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City’s defeat to Derby County has left Daniel Farke with plenty of questions to answer during the upcoming international break.
Despite dominating possession - City once again found themselves on the receiving end of a defeat. Wayne Rooney’s stunning late free-kick has left many supporters feeling frustrated.
The Canaries did have chances to win it however, Teemu Pukki’s penalty miss was a critical moment in the game. Jordan Hugill and Max Aarons both saw efforts denied by ex-City goalkeeper David Marshall.
The defeat is City’s second of the season after being beaten by Bournemouth last weekend.
City head into the international break with plenty to ponder - although the transfer window will slam shut prior to their trip to Rotherham United.
You may also want to watch:
- Read the thoughts of Norwich City supporters above and below
- 1 Farke linked with Bundesliga vacancy
- 2 'That's the bottom line' - Dowell clear on his City priorities
- 3 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 4 Can City seal just their third Carrow Road promotion?
- 5 Another goal for Drmic - could City striker earn Euros recall?
- 6 Ian Clarke: Seven reasons why Norwich City will survive in top flight
- 7 'We want to correct what happened' - City ace on top-flight aims
- 8 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 9 Connor Southwell: Why Emi Buendia must be crowned City's Player of the Season
- 10 Paddy Davitt: 'Little old Norwich' tag is a poor fit