Year formed: 1885
Ground: St Mary's Stadium, Britannia Road, Southampton, SO14 5FP
You may also want to watch:
2008/09 average: 17,849
For visitors: 3,200 in the Northam Stand
- 1 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 2 City confirm Dimitris Giannoulis deal
- 3 PROFILE: Raw determination and loan education helped City's incoming left-back emerge at PAOK
- 4 Buendia to Arsenal. Forget it, says City boss Farke
- 5 City legend details Webber conversation before sporting director appointment
- 6 Spurs loanee Skipp is a centre-back's dream, according to City skipper
- 7 Bullish Robins' boss pledges to mix it with Canaries
- 8 Matt Howman: Do you want Norwich City to be in the Premier League
- 9 'Our own Heracles at left-back' - City fans delighted as Giannoulis completes loan move
- 10 City keeper issues injury update
Position last season: 23rd in the Championship
Manager: Alan Pardew (July 2009)
Player to watch - Adam Lallana: One of the few saleable assets left at the financially-stricken south coast club, it looks as if the Saints will struggle to hold on to him before the transfer window closes. However, if he stays, plenty will rest on the shoulders of the diminutive frontman. Tricky and skilful, Lallana is a creative force just off the main strikers.
Record transfer fee paid: �4m (Rory Delap, Derby, 1997)
Record transfer fee received: �9.1m (Theo Walcott, Arsenal, 2006)
Ticket office: 0800 280 0050
Ticket prices: Adult �22-�26, concessions �10-�19
Official website: www.saintsfc.co.uk
Distance: 202 miles
Journey time: 3 hrs, 40 mins
For directions to the ground go to www.pinkun.com/content/pinkun/norwich-city/away-guide/Map.aspx
Pub: St Mary's sells alcohol but many pubs near the ground are closed to away fans. If visiting Canaries have some time on their hands, they could try the city centre, where The Station offers a variety of beers and ciders. There's also the Prince of Wales at 198 Northam Road, Southampton, SO14 0QF� and the Bevois Castle Hotel at 63 Onslow Road, Southampton, SO14 0JL�.
Last league meeting: Norwich City 2, Southampton 2 (27 January, 2009): Bryan Gunn's his first match in charge had looked to be heading his way with goals from skipper Mark Fotheringham and a superb 30-yard strike from Wes Hoolahan within the space of two minutes just before the interval. Kayne McLaggon made it interesting just before the hour mark, before Marek Saganowski ensured Saints took home a point 12 minutes from time.
City connection: A legendary Southampton and England striker, Mick Channon spent his twilight years at Carrow Road.