Spillane linked with move to Brentford
League One club Brentford are reported to be keen to sign City defender Michael Spillane.The Republic of Ireland Under-21 international made 16 first team appearances for the Canaries last season, but was missing for four months with a hamstring injury.
League One club Brentford are reported to be keen to sign City defender Michael Spillane.
The Republic of Ireland Under-21 international made 16 first team appearances for the Canaries last season, but was missing for four months with a hamstring injury.
There were highlights however, including his first senior goal in the
4-0 home win over Leyton Orient - voted City's goal of the season - and memorable outings in the victories over Charlton and Gillingham that clinched promotion, and then the League One title.
You may also want to watch:
Spillane, 21, played mostly at right-back on his return to the club after a year on loan at Luton, where he helped the Hatters win the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.
- 1 Transfer rumour: Canaries interested in Celtic defender
- 2 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Watford defeat
- 3 QPR forced to deny manager is leaving ahead of City clash
- 4 David Freezer: Emotions bubbling for City as Watford tee up a proper title race
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 1-0 defeat against Watford
- 6 Farke laments 'average' City display in Watford defeat
- 7 Hanley insists winning title 'means everything' to Canaries
- 8 City ace Krul reflects on Premier League interest
- 9 Watford wanted to stop promoted City enjoying 'showcase game'
- 10 'Blown away' - Gibson reveals how City wooed him for Premier League push