Spillane linked with move to Brentford
League One club Brentford are reported to be keen to sign City defender Michael Spillane.The Republic of Ireland Under-21 international made 16 first team appearances for the Canaries last season, but was missing for four months with a hamstring injury.
League One club Brentford are reported to be keen to sign City defender Michael Spillane.
The Republic of Ireland Under-21 international made 16 first team appearances for the Canaries last season, but was missing for four months with a hamstring injury.
There were highlights however, including his first senior goal in the
4-0 home win over Leyton Orient - voted City's goal of the season - and memorable outings in the victories over Charlton and Gillingham that clinched promotion, and then the League One title.
You may also want to watch:
Spillane, 21, played mostly at right-back on his return to the club after a year on loan at Luton, where he helped the Hatters win the Johnstone's Paint Trophy.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 5 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' 2-0 Championship cruise against Bristol City
- 6 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 7 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 8 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 9 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 10 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City