STARTING XIs: Martin on the bench as Burnley and City both make sweeping changes
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Academy prospect Josh Martin has been named on the bench for Norwich City’s FA Cup fourth round tie at Burnley, with both teams making sweeping changes to their starting XIs.
The Canaries make seven changes, with loan keeper Ralf Fahrmann making just his third start and Jamal Lewis returning at left-back, with Sam Byram switching to the right.
Mario Vrancic and Tom Trybull come into central midfield and Onel Hernandez and Marco Stiepermann join Lucas Rupp in attacking midfield.
Switzerland international Josip Drmic makes his first start for the Canaries but Adam Idah is not involved, despite his hat-trick at Preston in the previous round.
Teemu Pukki is named on the bench, with Republic of Ireland U21 star Idah linked with loan moves to Charlton and Doncaster recently.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal academy product Martin is involved with the first team for the first time, having scored a hat-trick in the FA Youth Cup third round against Newcastle last month.
The attacking midfielder, 18, was in the U18 team beaten 2-0 by Manchester Unied in the fourth round of the Youth Cup at Carrow Road on Tuesday.
- 1 'I wanted to bring Norwich back' - Emi reveals why he stayed at City
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: City v Bournemouth - Emi fit, Rupp out for the season
- 3 Frankfurt speculation just the start of uncertain period for City boss
- 4 Farke's personal message to City fans
- 5 City boss has found his job 'even harder' than title-winning season
- 6 Iwan Roberts: My one regret over Canaries' 2004 promotion
- 7 'Bring it on', says Bournemouth boss
- 8 Former City coach leaves England U21 post
- 9 City hungry to be record breakers, insists Krul
- 10 How Trent and Walker are shaping City star's progression
The hosts makes five changes, with former England number one Joe Hart starting in goal and former Canaries winger Robbie Brady getting the nod.
Erik Pieters returns at left-back and Kevin Long in central defence, with former Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon also getting a start.
BURNLEY: Hart; Lowton, Tarkowski, Long, Pieters; Lennon, Cork, Westwood, Brady; Wood, Rodriguez. Subs: Peacock-Farrell (GK), Taylor, McNeil, Hendrick, Vydra, Goodridge
NORWICH: Fahrmann; Byram, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Lewis; Trybull, Vrancic; Rupp, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Drmic. Subs: McGovern (GK), Aarons, Tettey, McLean, Duda, Martin, Pukki
REFEREE; Michael Oliver (Durham)
VAR: Paul Tierney (Lancashire)
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country