STARTING XIs: Martin on the bench as Burnley and City both make sweeping changes
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Academy prospect Josh Martin has been named on the bench for Norwich City’s FA Cup fourth round tie at Burnley, with both teams making sweeping changes to their starting XIs.
The Canaries make seven changes, with loan keeper Ralf Fahrmann making just his third start and Jamal Lewis returning at left-back, with Sam Byram switching to the right.
Mario Vrancic and Tom Trybull come into central midfield and Onel Hernandez and Marco Stiepermann join Lucas Rupp in attacking midfield.
Switzerland international Josip Drmic makes his first start for the Canaries but Adam Idah is not involved, despite his hat-trick at Preston in the previous round.
Teemu Pukki is named on the bench, with Republic of Ireland U21 star Idah linked with loan moves to Charlton and Doncaster recently.
You may also want to watch:
Arsenal academy product Martin is involved with the first team for the first time, having scored a hat-trick in the FA Youth Cup third round against Newcastle last month.
The attacking midfielder, 18, was in the U18 team beaten 2-0 by Manchester Unied in the fourth round of the Youth Cup at Carrow Road on Tuesday.
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 6 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 7 Hugill thrilled with brace and determined to help keep City on track
- 8 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 9 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 10 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City
The hosts makes five changes, with former England number one Joe Hart starting in goal and former Canaries winger Robbie Brady getting the nod.
Erik Pieters returns at left-back and Kevin Long in central defence, with former Tottenham winger Aaron Lennon also getting a start.
BURNLEY: Hart; Lowton, Tarkowski, Long, Pieters; Lennon, Cork, Westwood, Brady; Wood, Rodriguez. Subs: Peacock-Farrell (GK), Taylor, McNeil, Hendrick, Vydra, Goodridge
NORWICH: Fahrmann; Byram, Zimmermann, Hanley (C), Lewis; Trybull, Vrancic; Rupp, Stiepermann, Hernandez; Drmic. Subs: McGovern (GK), Aarons, Tettey, McLean, Duda, Martin, Pukki
REFEREE; Michael Oliver (Durham)
VAR: Paul Tierney (Lancashire)
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country