STARTING XIs: Five debutants as Canaries make 11 changes for League Cup clash at Crawley
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Five players make their Norwich City debuts this evening, in the second round at Crawley Town, with centre-backs Christoph Zimmermann and Timm Klose among 11 changes to Daniel Farke’s starting XI.
Manchester City loanee Patrick Roberts and summer signings Ralf Fahrmann and Ibrahim Amadou are both in the starting XI at Broadfield Stadium, with January arrival Philip Heise also starting.
Republic of Ireland U21 striker Adam Idah also makes his first senior appearance for the Canaries, against the League Two hosts.
Fit-again defenders Zimmermann and Klose start, with another recent arrival, right-back Sam Byram, making his first start.
Crawley make three changes to their starting XI from a 3-2 league win at Leyton Orient on Saturday.
You may also want to watch:
NORWICH: Fahrmann; Byram, Zimmermann, Klose (C), Heise; Amadou, McLean; Roberts, Srbeny, Vrancic; Idah. Subs: Krul (GK), Aarons, Godfrey, Leitner, Lewis, Buendia, Stiepermann
CRAWLEY: Luyambula; Doherty, Dallison, Tunnicliffe, Sesay; Grego-Cox, Ferguson, Bulman; Camara, Palmer, Lubula. Subs: Morris (GK), Morais, Francomb, Nathaniel-George, Nadesan, Young, Gallach
- 2 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 4 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 5 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 6 Hugill brace ensures superb City beat Bristol
- 7 'Great header' - Hugill's goal earns seal of approval from Holt
- 8 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 9 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 10 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City