STARTING XIs: Amadou starts for City as Ljungberg makes four changes for Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Ibrahim Amadou gets his chance in midfield in the Premier League as Norwich City’s only change for this afternoon’s Carrow Road clash with Arsenal, whose interim manager Freddie Ljungberg has made four changes.
Amadou replaces Alex Tettey as the only change from the starting XI from last Saturday's 2-0 win at Everton, who misses the game due to personal reasons.
Since his arrival from Sevilla on a season-long loan Amadou has had to cover at centre-back but with Christoph Zimmermann fit again - and wearing the captain's armband in Tettey's absence - he gets to play in his preferred position.
Jamal Lewis is fit after his knee problem to return to the bench, taking Amadou's place among the substitutes, but Sam Byram retains his place at left-back.
The Gunners make four changes and look to have changed to City's 4-3-2-1 shape, with Sead Kolasinac coming in at left-back and Shkodran Mustafi replacing Sokratis at centre-back, with Hector Bellerin missing out and Kieran Tierney on the bench.
You may also want to watch:
Joe Willock and Granit Xhaka come into midfield in place of Lucas Torreira, with top-level attackers Mesut Ozil, Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang retaining their starting roles.
NORWICH: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann (C), Godfrey, Byram; Amadou, Trybull; Cantwell, McLean, Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: Fahramnn (GK), Lewis, Stiepermann, Vrancic, Buendia, Roberts, Srbeny
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 6 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 7 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 8 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 9 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
ARSENAL: Leno; Chambers, Luiz, Mustafi, Kolasinac; Xhaka, Guendouzi, Willock; Ozil; Aubameyang (C), Lacazette. Subs: Martinez (GK), Sokratis, Torreira, Tierney, Martinelli, Pepe, Saka
REFEREE: Paul Tierney
VAR: Michael Oliver
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country