STARTING XIs: Amadou starts for City as Ljungberg makes four changes for Arsenal
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Ibrahim Amadou gets his chance in midfield in the Premier League as Norwich City’s only change for this afternoon’s Carrow Road clash with Arsenal, whose interim manager Freddie Ljungberg has made four changes.
Amadou replaces Alex Tettey as the only change from the starting XI from last Saturday's 2-0 win at Everton, who misses the game due to personal reasons.
Since his arrival from Sevilla on a season-long loan Amadou has had to cover at centre-back but with Christoph Zimmermann fit again - and wearing the captain's armband in Tettey's absence - he gets to play in his preferred position.
Jamal Lewis is fit after his knee problem to return to the bench, taking Amadou's place among the substitutes, but Sam Byram retains his place at left-back.
The Gunners make four changes and look to have changed to City's 4-3-2-1 shape, with Sead Kolasinac coming in at left-back and Shkodran Mustafi replacing Sokratis at centre-back, with Hector Bellerin missing out and Kieran Tierney on the bench.
You may also want to watch:
Joe Willock and Granit Xhaka come into midfield in place of Lucas Torreira, with top-level attackers Mesut Ozil, Alexandre Lacazette and Pierre-Emerick Aubameyang retaining their starting roles.
NORWICH: Krul; Aarons, Zimmermann (C), Godfrey, Byram; Amadou, Trybull; Cantwell, McLean, Hernandez; Pukki. Subs: Fahramnn (GK), Lewis, Stiepermann, Vrancic, Buendia, Roberts, Srbeny
- 1 Soto's loan at Telstar ends as City close on work permit for USA striker
- 2 'Best team in the division' - Bristol boss hails City's stylish success
- 3 LOAN WATCH: Success for Heise and recognition for Adshead
- 4 Norwich City transfer rumours: Buendia 'talks' over summer Arsenal move
- 5 Iwan Roberts: Hugill showed he truly belongs at Norwich City
- 6 Dowell hoping to make more happy FA Cup memories with Canaries
- 7 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-0 Bristol City win
- 8 'We are looking to win the next game' - Barnsley boss on Norwich FA Cup visit
- 9 Patience a virtue for City striker after injury had threatened his Premier League pursuit
- 10 Watch extended highlights of the Canaries' 2-0 win over Bristol City
ARSENAL: Leno; Chambers, Luiz, Mustafi, Kolasinac; Xhaka, Guendouzi, Willock; Ozil; Aubameyang (C), Lacazette. Subs: Martinez (GK), Sokratis, Torreira, Tierney, Martinelli, Pepe, Saka
REFEREE: Paul Tierney
VAR: Michael Oliver
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country