STARTING XIs: Norwich City v Chelsea - World Cup winners out of Blues’ starting line-up
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
World Cup winners Olivier Giroud and N’Golo Kante drop out of the starting line-up for Chelsea at Carrow Road this lunchtime, with Norwich City unchanged.
The only change to the matchday 18 from Daniel Farke is fit-again defender Timm Klose coming on to the bench in place of Manchester City loanee Patrick Roberts.
The Canaries are looking to build on an impressive 3-1 victory over Newcastle at Carrow Road last weekend when they take on a second successive home game, with Europa League champions Chelsea the opposition this week.
BIG MATCH PREVIEW: City aim to bridge the divide
The visitors are without French midfielder N'Golo Kante, with the World Cup winner and two-time Premier League champion turning an ankle in training during the week.
Mateo Kovacic, a £40m signing from Real Madrid, comes in for Kante for the Blues and England U21 striker Tammy Abraham also gets the nod ahead of former Arsenal forward Giroud.
You may also want to watch:
Norwich: Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Godfrey, Lewis; Trybull, Leitner; Buendia, Stiepermann, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: Fahrmann (GK), Klose, Byram, Tettey, Vrancic, McLean, Srbeny
Chelsea: Kepa; Azpilicueta (C), Christensen, Zouma, Emerson; Kovacic, Jorginho, Mount; Pulisic, Abraham, Pedro. Subs: Caballero (GK), Alonso, Tomori, Barkley, Willian, Giroud, Batshuayi
- 1 Farke makes a pact with City squad
- 2 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?
- 3 'Our only concern' - Farke reveals City's promotion roadmap
- 4 City boss too busy to worry about his contract at the moment
- 5 Farke on Canaries records, Rooney and respecting the Rams
- 6 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 7 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 8 MATCHDAY RECAP: Dowell stunner puts City on cusp of promotion
- 9 Dowell the difference at Derby as City close on promotion
- 10 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
Referee: Martin Atkinson
VAR: Andre Marriner