STARTING XIs: Pukki returns as City and Blades make changes from FA Cup line-ups
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Top scorer Teemu Pukki returns up front for Norwich City at Sheffield United this afternoon, with Daniel Farke making four changes to his starting XI from the midweek FA Cup shoot-out win at Spurs.
Pukki remained on the bench during Wednesday night as he battled illness but comes back in for goal-scorer Josip Drmic, who played the full 120 minutes at Tottenham.
Alex Tettey, Kenny McLean and Ondrej Duda all return in midfield in place of Tom Trybull, Mario Vrancic and Lukas Rupp, as Farke reverts to the XI which started last weekend's 1-0 home win over Leicester.
Christoph Zimmermann is fit enough to return as defensive cover on the bench though, after three games out with hamstring trouble.
Opposition view: Wilder's well oiled machine showing little sign of slowing
The Blades also advanced to the FA Cup quarter-finals in midweek, with a 2-1 win after extra-time away to Championship side Reading on Tuesday, earning a home tie against Arsenal.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Wilder makes five changes from that team, although just one from the XI which started last weekend's 1-1 home draw with Brighton, with John Lundstram returning in midfield in place of £22million January signing Sander Berge,
SHEFF UTD (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; Sharp, McBurnie. Subs: Verrips (GK), Jagielka, McGoldrick, Mousset, Osborn, Retsos, Berge
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: Huge goals for Hugill as City create daylight at the top
- 3 Farke maps out his risk averse strategy on Pukki and Krul
- 4 The Greek view on Norwich City new boy Dimitris Giannoulis
- 5 Cherries lose more ground on Canaries in promotion race
- 6 PRESSER LIVE: Norwich City v Bristol City - Pukki still out, Krul set to return
- 7 Hot Hugill caps a season's best display for City boss
- 8 STARTING XIs: Krul returns for Canaries against Bristol City
- 9 Farke is not looking over his shoulder at City
- 10 Norwich City v Bristol City - all you need to know
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Godfrey, Lewis; Tettey, McLean, Buendia, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Zimmermann, Rupp, Vrancic, Stiepermann, Drmic, Idah
REFEREE: Simon Hooper
VAR: Lee Mason
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country