STARTING XIs: Pukki returns as City and Blades make changes from FA Cup line-ups
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Top scorer Teemu Pukki returns up front for Norwich City at Sheffield United this afternoon, with Daniel Farke making four changes to his starting XI from the midweek FA Cup shoot-out win at Spurs.
Pukki remained on the bench during Wednesday night as he battled illness but comes back in for goal-scorer Josip Drmic, who played the full 120 minutes at Tottenham.
Alex Tettey, Kenny McLean and Ondrej Duda all return in midfield in place of Tom Trybull, Mario Vrancic and Lukas Rupp, as Farke reverts to the XI which started last weekend's 1-0 home win over Leicester.
Christoph Zimmermann is fit enough to return as defensive cover on the bench though, after three games out with hamstring trouble.
Opposition view: Wilder's well oiled machine showing little sign of slowing
The Blades also advanced to the FA Cup quarter-finals in midweek, with a 2-1 win after extra-time away to Championship side Reading on Tuesday, earning a home tie against Arsenal.
You may also want to watch:
Chris Wilder makes five changes from that team, although just one from the XI which started last weekend's 1-1 home draw with Brighton, with John Lundstram returning in midfield in place of £22million January signing Sander Berge,
SHEFF UTD (3-5-2): Henderson; Basham, Egan, O'Connell; Baldock, Lundstram, Norwood, Fleck, Stevens; Sharp, McBurnie. Subs: Verrips (GK), Jagielka, McGoldrick, Mousset, Osborn, Retsos, Berge
- 1 'You get relegated playing the Norwich way' - Old boy Bruce on Magpies' sorry plight
- 2 EFL announce revised schedule to avoid Prince Philip funeral clash
- 3 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 1-0 Derby County win
- 4 Paddy Davitt verdict: Wazza and City's great leap forward
- 5 Record-breaking week continues for Canaries
- 6 'We showed Norwich too much respect' - Rooney on Rams' reverse
- 7 ‘Ninety points is usually enough’ - Dowell buzzing for City’s big day
- 8 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Canaries' spirited 1-0 Championship win against Derby County
- 9 Premier League here we come for City chief Farke
- 10 Spud Thornhill: Early days, but can City break that promotion record?
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Godfrey, Lewis; Tettey, McLean, Buendia, Duda, Cantwell; Pukki. Subs: McGovern (GK), Zimmermann, Rupp, Vrancic, Stiepermann, Drmic, Idah
REFEREE: Simon Hooper
VAR: Lee Mason
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country