STARTING XIs: City make four changes and Spurs make three for FA Cup tie
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have both four changes to their starting XI for this evening’s FA Cup fifth round tie at Tottenham, with the hosts making three changes.
Josip Drmic makes just his second start in a City shirt, having scored at Burnley in the last round on his other start, with Teemu Pukki on the bench due to injury.
Pukki is alongside Alex Tettey among the substitutes despite illness, with Kenny McLean and Ondrej Duda also dropping to the bench and Tom Trybull, Mario Vrancic and Lukas Rupp coming into midfield.
The Canaries progressed to the fifth round with a 4-2 win at Championship side Preston and a 2-1 win away to top-flight rivals Burnley.
Spurs bring Michel Vorm into goal in place of Paulo Gazzaniga, following the 3-2 loss to Wolves in the Premier League on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Jan Vertonghen comes in at left-back in place of Japhet Tanganga, with Eric Dier dropping back and Oliver Skipp coming in alongside Harry Winks in midfield, with Ben Davies missing out completely.
Tottenham needed replays in both the third and fourth round, drawing 1-1 away to Championship side Middlesbrough ahead of a 2-1 home win and drawing 1-1 against Southampton before a 3-2 home success.
- 1 City edging closer to deal for Giannoulis
- 2 PRESSER LIVE: Cardiff City v Norwich City - Quintilla & Mumba test positive for Covid; Krul still out
- 3 'The Norwich fans are probably fuming' - Skipp on being Mr Popular
- 4 'Three Lungs' back in business
- 5 Solskjaer education and goalkeeping genetics pave way for City target Nyland
- 6 City boss on Quintilla future amid Giannoulis pursuit
- 7 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 8 Drmic's Euro mission to seal City exit
- 9 Norwich loan has 'ticked every box' for Ben Gibson
- 10 City hold talks with Nyland
SPURS (4-2-3-1): Vorm; Aurier, Dier, Sanchez, Vertonghen (C); Winks, Skipp; Lo Celso, Dele, Bergwijn; Lucas. Subs: Gazzaniga (GK), Alderweireld, Tanganga, Ndombele, Fernandes, Lamela, Parrott
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Godfrey, Lewis; Trybull, Vrancic; Buendia, Rupp, Cantwell; Drmic. Subs: McGovern (GK), Tettey, McLean, Duda, Stiepermann, Idah, Pukki
REFEREE: Paul Tierney (Lancashire)
VAR: Stuart Attwell (Warwickshire)
- Click here to follow all the action, analysis and reaction in our Matchday Live blog
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country