STARTING XIs: City make four changes and Spurs make three for FA Cup tie
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Norwich City have both four changes to their starting XI for this evening’s FA Cup fifth round tie at Tottenham, with the hosts making three changes.
Josip Drmic makes just his second start in a City shirt, having scored at Burnley in the last round on his other start, with Teemu Pukki on the bench due to injury.
Pukki is alongside Alex Tettey among the substitutes despite illness, with Kenny McLean and Ondrej Duda also dropping to the bench and Tom Trybull, Mario Vrancic and Lukas Rupp coming into midfield.
The Canaries progressed to the fifth round with a 4-2 win at Championship side Preston and a 2-1 win away to top-flight rivals Burnley.
Spurs bring Michel Vorm into goal in place of Paulo Gazzaniga, following the 3-2 loss to Wolves in the Premier League on Sunday.
You may also want to watch:
Jan Vertonghen comes in at left-back in place of Japhet Tanganga, with Eric Dier dropping back and Oliver Skipp coming in alongside Harry Winks in midfield, with Ben Davies missing out completely.
Tottenham needed replays in both the third and fourth round, drawing 1-1 away to Championship side Middlesbrough ahead of a 2-1 home win and drawing 1-1 against Southampton before a 3-2 home success.
- 1 “It was high on Ben and it was a red card' - Giannoulis bang to rights for Woodgate
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Five observations from the Premier League-bound Canaries' 3-1 defeat against Bournemouth
- 3 'A wonderful season' - Praise pours in for City from legends and pundits
- 4 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 3-1 Bournemouth defeat
- 5 WATCH: Delighted Delia Smith leads Canaries fans in Emi Buendia sing song
- 6 Paddy Davitt verdict: I'll have a P please City
- 7 'Big Six' join European Super League 24 hours after City's promotion
- 8 'I am really happy here' - City star Buendia not worried about speculation
- 9 'Amazing' - Buendia hails City's special promotion achievement
- 10 City players and fans celebrate promotion on social media
SPURS (4-2-3-1): Vorm; Aurier, Dier, Sanchez, Vertonghen (C); Winks, Skipp; Lo Celso, Dele, Bergwijn; Lucas. Subs: Gazzaniga (GK), Alderweireld, Tanganga, Ndombele, Fernandes, Lamela, Parrott
NORWICH (4-2-3-1): Krul; Aarons, Hanley (C), Godfrey, Lewis; Trybull, Vrancic; Buendia, Rupp, Cantwell; Drmic. Subs: McGovern (GK), Tettey, McLean, Duda, Stiepermann, Idah, Pukki
REFEREE: Paul Tierney (Lancashire)
VAR: Stuart Attwell (Warwickshire)
- Click here to follow all the action, analysis and reaction in our Matchday Live blog
- And don't forget to download the Pink Un app for exclusive insight and analysis as our correspondents follow the Canaries around the country