Stat Attack: Norwich City v Everton
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Sébastien Bassong remains Norwich City’s defensive rock this season after making 174 positive defensive contributions, the most in the squad according to the EA Sports Player Performance Index.
Robert Snodgrass has provided more crosses than any other Norwich player with 104, and has successfully completed a pass in the opponents’ half once every 3.8 minutes he has been on the pitch.
Bradley Johnson ranks joint second in the Canaries’ squad for attempts on goal with 34, but has scored only once with the winner against Stoke.
Anthony Pilkington has established an excellent 73.1 per cent tackle success rate from 26 attempted challenges.
Everton striker Victor Anichebe has been having an extended run in the team and has managed an on-target shot on goal once every 48.7 minutes, scoring five goals along the way.
You may also want to watch:
England international Leighton Baines has a superb 72.3 per cent tackle success rate from 65 challenges and has successfully completed 635 passes in the opponents’ half this season.
Phil Jagielka has a superb 87.9 per cent tackle success rate from 58 challenges, as well as ranking fourth in the Player Performance Index for interceptions with 159.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: City remain top despite Luton defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 4 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 6 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 7 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 8 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 9 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City
Marouane Fellaini has committed fouls with alarming regularity. He tops the Player Performance Index with 52, conceding a foul on average once every 38.7 minutes.