Stat Attack: Norwich City v Everton
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Sébastien Bassong remains Norwich City’s defensive rock this season after making 174 positive defensive contributions, the most in the squad according to the EA Sports Player Performance Index.
Robert Snodgrass has provided more crosses than any other Norwich player with 104, and has successfully completed a pass in the opponents’ half once every 3.8 minutes he has been on the pitch.
Bradley Johnson ranks joint second in the Canaries’ squad for attempts on goal with 34, but has scored only once with the winner against Stoke.
Anthony Pilkington has established an excellent 73.1 per cent tackle success rate from 26 attempted challenges.
Everton striker Victor Anichebe has been having an extended run in the team and has managed an on-target shot on goal once every 48.7 minutes, scoring five goals along the way.
You may also want to watch:
England international Leighton Baines has a superb 72.3 per cent tackle success rate from 65 challenges and has successfully completed 635 passes in the opponents’ half this season.
Phil Jagielka has a superb 87.9 per cent tackle success rate from 58 challenges, as well as ranking fourth in the Player Performance Index for interceptions with 159.
- 1 Norwich City star tipped to reject move to Tottenham
- 2 City striker seals Swindon loan move; Hugill injury boost
- 3 Lambert and Ipswich in crisis: Do you care, City fans?
- 4 City midfielder returns to Norfolk after loan spell terminated
- 5 Cantwell explains why he wears different coloured boots and why City is in his DNA
- 6 Placheta must kick on at City
- 7 Norwich City transfer rumours: Bushiri close to Eupen loan
- 8 Giannoulis deal proof City can navigate difficult transfer market
- 9 Chris Goreham: The importance of Hugill and home schooling
- 10 City Q&A: Striker light - Your questions answered
Marouane Fellaini has committed fouls with alarming regularity. He tops the Player Performance Index with 52, conceding a foul on average once every 38.7 minutes.