Stat Attack: Norwich City v Everton
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
Sébastien Bassong remains Norwich City’s defensive rock this season after making 174 positive defensive contributions, the most in the squad according to the EA Sports Player Performance Index.
Robert Snodgrass has provided more crosses than any other Norwich player with 104, and has successfully completed a pass in the opponents’ half once every 3.8 minutes he has been on the pitch.
Bradley Johnson ranks joint second in the Canaries’ squad for attempts on goal with 34, but has scored only once with the winner against Stoke.
Anthony Pilkington has established an excellent 73.1 per cent tackle success rate from 26 attempted challenges.
Everton striker Victor Anichebe has been having an extended run in the team and has managed an on-target shot on goal once every 48.7 minutes, scoring five goals along the way.
You may also want to watch:
England international Leighton Baines has a superb 72.3 per cent tackle success rate from 65 challenges and has successfully completed 635 passes in the opponents’ half this season.
Phil Jagielka has a superb 87.9 per cent tackle success rate from 58 challenges, as well as ranking fourth in the Player Performance Index for interceptions with 159.
- 1 Ex-City star Murphy boosts hopes of new deal
- 2 Former City loanee set for new deal at Borussia Dortmund
- 3 Candid Cantwell opens up on struggles during 'whirlwind' summer
- 4 Lee Payne: Bruce has got it wrong over Norwich City and Premier League
- 5 City defender likened to a 'young Rio Ferdinand'
- 6 'I don't want the season to end' - City ace hitting top form
- 7 City Q&A: One down. One to go
- 8 Six things you might have missed after City's win at Derby
- 9 Dowell pledge from City boss
- 10 Chris Goreham: No-one should question just how good City have been
Marouane Fellaini has committed fouls with alarming regularity. He tops the Player Performance Index with 52, conceding a foul on average once every 38.7 minutes.