Stat Attack: Norwich City v Fulham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
According to the EA Sports Player Performance Index, City’s Robert Snodgrass last week became the first player in the Premier League to deliver 100 crosses, beating Leighton Baines by a single delivery.
Scotland international Snodgrass has also completed more passes in his opponents’ half than any of his teammates (538), as well as more dribbles (17) and more assists (four).
Sebastien Bassong has made 63 clearances this season, second only to Leighton Baines, according to the Player Performance Index.
Anthony Pilkington is proving adept when it comes to tracking back. His 73 per cent tackle success rate from 26 attempts is the highest in the Norwich squad.
Fulham’s Bryan Ruiz has been putting in some noteworthy performances and is currently joint seventh on the Player Performance Index for assists with seven.
You may also want to watch:
German defender Sascha Reither has delivered more crosses than any other member of the Fulham squad with 45 and has the second highest tackle success rate among right-backs in the Premier League with 76.6 per cent.
The defensive pairing of Brede Hangeland and Aaron Hughes have been combining for some impressive performance this season. Between the two of them they have amassed an incredible 242 interceptions and 36 blocks.
- 1 City's Giannoulis move enters the end game
- 2 Paddy Davitt verdict: Relentless City operating on a different level
- 3 Six things you might have missed after Norwich City's victory in Cardiff
- 4 'My journey has been life-changing' - Cantwell reflects on three years since his City debut
- 5 Paddy Davitt: Player ratings after Canaries' 2-1 Cardiff win
- 6 Farke reveals Buendia concerns and fitness updates on Pukki and Krul after 2-1 Cardiff win
- 7 Canaries captain hails 'outstanding' display from Hugill
- 8 'Best team in the league' - Harris raves about Canaries
- 9 Hugill stepped up when Norwich City needed him with determined display at Cardiff
- 10 Watch extended highlights of Norwich City's win at Cardiff