Stat Attack: Norwich City v Fulham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
According to the EA Sports Player Performance Index, City’s Robert Snodgrass last week became the first player in the Premier League to deliver 100 crosses, beating Leighton Baines by a single delivery.
Scotland international Snodgrass has also completed more passes in his opponents’ half than any of his teammates (538), as well as more dribbles (17) and more assists (four).
Sebastien Bassong has made 63 clearances this season, second only to Leighton Baines, according to the Player Performance Index.
Anthony Pilkington is proving adept when it comes to tracking back. His 73 per cent tackle success rate from 26 attempts is the highest in the Norwich squad.
Fulham’s Bryan Ruiz has been putting in some noteworthy performances and is currently joint seventh on the Player Performance Index for assists with seven.
You may also want to watch:
German defender Sascha Reither has delivered more crosses than any other member of the Fulham squad with 45 and has the second highest tackle success rate among right-backs in the Premier League with 76.6 per cent.
The defensive pairing of Brede Hangeland and Aaron Hughes have been combining for some impressive performance this season. Between the two of them they have amassed an incredible 242 interceptions and 36 blocks.
- 1 MATCHDAY RECAP: City remain top despite Luton defeat
- 2 Paddy's Pointers: Luton Town 3 Canaries 1
- 3 Luton Town v Norwich City: Everything you need to know
- 4 Luton 3-1 City: Tired Canaries come up well short
- 5 Norwich City transfer rumours: Arsenal linked with Canaries playmaker
- 6 Bullish Farke unhappy at defending and key calls in Luton defeat
- 7 Paddy Davitt: City player ratings against Luton Town
- 8 Farke on young blood and Hatters at boiling point
- 9 'A perfect storm' - Fans have their say as injuries finally take their toll on Canaries
- 10 PRESSER LIVE: Luton Town v Norwich City