Stat Attack: Norwich City v Fulham
- Credit: Paul Chesterton/Focus Images Ltd
According to the EA Sports Player Performance Index, City’s Robert Snodgrass last week became the first player in the Premier League to deliver 100 crosses, beating Leighton Baines by a single delivery.
Scotland international Snodgrass has also completed more passes in his opponents’ half than any of his teammates (538), as well as more dribbles (17) and more assists (four).
Sebastien Bassong has made 63 clearances this season, second only to Leighton Baines, according to the Player Performance Index.
Anthony Pilkington is proving adept when it comes to tracking back. His 73 per cent tackle success rate from 26 attempts is the highest in the Norwich squad.
Fulham’s Bryan Ruiz has been putting in some noteworthy performances and is currently joint seventh on the Player Performance Index for assists with seven.
You may also want to watch:
German defender Sascha Reither has delivered more crosses than any other member of the Fulham squad with 45 and has the second highest tackle success rate among right-backs in the Premier League with 76.6 per cent.
The defensive pairing of Brede Hangeland and Aaron Hughes have been combining for some impressive performance this season. Between the two of them they have amassed an incredible 242 interceptions and 36 blocks.
- 1 Spurs confirm Skipp has had surgery after injury with Canaries
- 2 Could City target any free agents this summer?
- 3 City star facing possible race for Euros fitness due to injury
- 4 Former City defender lands senior role at Wolves
- 5 City ranked top Premier League club for fan engagement
- 6 Tettey's heartfelt thanks to City fans
- 7 'My mission is not over' - Klose opens door to permanent Basel stay
- 8 City transfer rumours: Manchester United defender in the frame
- 9 ‘It’s me, it’s Tettey’ - Canaries legend's best quotes
- 10 City confirm Tettey and Vrancic exits